Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    Set 1
    War of the Gods
    Tock's Taunt - Loke's Treachery (Part II)
    Destroyer of the Universe
    Slaves of Fear
    Live Without Regrets
    The Last Stand of Frej
    For Victory or Death
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    A Beast I Am
    Doom Over Dead Man
    Set 2
    Twilight of the Thunder God
    Masters of War
    The Sound of Eight Hooves
    Live for the Kill
    With Oden On Our Side
    Guardians of Asgaard
    Asator
    Varyags of Miklagaard
    Thousand Years of Oppression
    Without Fear
    Victorious March
    Gods of War Arise
    Death in Fire
    Encore:
    Cry of the Black Birds
    Runes to My Memory
    The Pursuit of Vikings
    ^:)^
    OMFG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Since when is Cry of the Black Birds a rare song to hear live? :-S
    Doesn't make me not want to hear it. Never seen them
    edited April 2011
    dude the show is gonna be insane, that setlist is fucking beastly
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Do want. But not going to get.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I just won tickets off my local radio station to the Avalanche Tour headlined by Stone Sour and also features Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm and Art Of Dying.

Only thing that sucks is its a 3 hour drive.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited April 2011
    No Under the Northern Star makes me sad
    but them pulling out a quite a few songs they haven't played on the last 2 tours more than makes up for it
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not worth it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    dude the show is gonna be insane, that setlist is fucking beastly
    yeah it's a great setlist. I wish I could go but it's turning out to be that I can't
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    So I just won tickets off my local radio station to the Avalanche Tour headlined by Stone Sour and also features Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm and Art Of Dying.

Sell.
    Its funny the way I won the tickets is the play part of a song backwards and you gotta call in with the right answer. So they play the song and I instantly know what it is and got through on my first time calling.

It ended up being Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows. And I had Google open to make sure the name of the song was right.

Sell.
    Honestly thats what I was thinking as soon as I found out it was a 3 hour drive because I didn't think i'd be able to find one of my friends willing to make the trip. But I already got a buddy who wants to go so its looking like were going to make the road trip.

It would be worth it if I could bring a Slipknot cd and get it signed by Corey and Jim haha.

Sell.
    Honestly thats what I was thinking as soon as I found out it was a 3 hour drive because I didn't think i'd be able to find one of my friends willing to make the trip. But I already got a buddy who wants to go so its looking like were going to make the road trip.

It would be worth it if I could bring a Slipknot cd and get it signed by Corey and Jim haha.
    I was thinking of bringing a Slipknot CD when I saw Stone Sour last summer but decided against it because it's sort of like an eff you to the rest of SS. Plus I'm not sure if Jim or Corey really wanna see that stuff now

Sell.

I was thinking of bringing a Slipknot CD when I saw Stone Sour last summer but decided against it because it's sort of like an eff you to the rest of SS. Plus I'm not sure if Jim or Corey really wanna see that stuff now
    I know, I probably won't bring a Slipknot cd. Cause like you said it is kinda disrespectful to the rest of Stone Sour. I think I have the first Stone Sour cd in my room somewhere. It would be sweet if we can meet the bands as it tickets I won from a radio station.
    Its funny the way I won the tickets is the play part of a song backwards and you gotta call in with the right answer. So they play the song and I instantly know what it is and got through on my first time calling.

It ended up being Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows. And I had Google open to make sure the name of the song was right.
    good song

Have the rest of SS sign something, and whip out the Slipknot CD when you come up to Corey/Jim.

I'm sure they'd be fine w/ it

Sell.

I know, I probably won't bring a Slipknot cd. Cause like you said it is kinda disrespectful to the rest of Stone Sour. I think I have the first Stone Sour cd in my room somewhere. It would be sweet if we can meet the bands as it tickets I won from a radio station.
    yeah I got the first SS CD signed last summer. I plan on getting Audio Secrecy signed next time I see them and then getting Come Whatever May signed after that
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Motley Crue fans will have the chance to choose the band's setlist for their upcoming US summer tour with Poison and New York Dolls. According to bassist Nikki Sixx, a voting page will be placed on the band's website, Motley.com, on Monday, April 18.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Already seen the Crue twice...I'm good..
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    How the hell is a legendary band like New York Dolls opening up for Motley Crue and Poison?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I was wondering why Motley would take a shit band like the New York Dolls and Poison on tour with them.

I'm actually glad this tour isn't coming near me so I wouldn't have to make the choice not to go.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
This discussion has been closed.