Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I'm trying to clarify so I can drop a major jayface on you
    Well considering Maiden came to DTE for the first time since they were on Ozzfest, what do you think the answer is? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks I'll be going to that COB tour. Funny thing is, they're the worst band on the tour :-))
    That's saying a lot, because Bodom slays live.....
    Slays...their livers.

Seriously, maybe 6/10 live. Avvvverage.
    Nope. They stole the show at No Fear, and Alexi basically had only one good arm.
    I got peoples back lol. I just wish I could have used the maiden password to buy tickets myself. But nooooo jay didn't want to go
    Well excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to see my other favorite band on the same day as the Maiden show. <_>

You didn't go see Iron Maiden last summer?
    Santana <_>
    What <_>
    You do realize the massive derp contained in your question, right? <_>
    OF COURSE HE SAW MAIDEN LAST SUMMER!!!
    BODOM!!!!!!......................fuck the others...I really don't care.
    You will. :P
    MAKE ME!!! The show is cheap enough I might only show for Bodom. Go out to eat beforehand.
    :-<

*at least I tried.....*
    Don't worry, you're not the first one to try and fail.
    You're lucky you're my Shinedown buddy..... :P >:D<
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well considering Maiden came to DTE for the first time since they were on Ozzfest, what do you think the answer is? <_>
    Your statement earlier makes me think you made the very wrong decision <_>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    BODOM!!!!!!......................fuck the others...I really don't care.
    You will. :P
    MAKE ME!!! The show is cheap enough I might only show for Bodom. Go out to eat beforehand.
    :-<

*at least I tried.....*
    Don't worry, you're not the first one to try and fail.
    You're lucky you're my Shinedown buddy..... :P >:D<
    Woohoo! *puts on Shinedown (not really...too busy listening to NIN)*
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Rush is 20 minutes from my house, they are my favorite band besides Iron Maiden, and I have never seen them before. Maiden put on the best show I've ever seen, but they're about 20 hours away, on the same night as Rush, and it would cost a lot more. I see nothing wrong with my decision. Maiden will be back next year at some point, I'm pretty confident.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No excuses jay. We were supposed to road trip to maiden but you ruined it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Rush is 20 minutes from my house, they are my favorite band besides Iron Maiden, and I have never seen them before. Maiden put on the best show I've ever seen, but they're about 20 hours away, on the same night as Rush, and it would cost a lot more. I see nothing wrong with my decision. Maiden will be back next year at some point, I'm pretty confident.
    ~_~
    What is wrong with your decision is I would have bought the tickets. Pit of course and paid some gas as we road griped down to Florida where we would get to hang out with some others from here. But nooo you're selfish
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oh why don't you Lolli-mayor it up somewhere else <_>
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Believe me Jay, you wanna see Rush. Best performance I've ever seen.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Dude, I bought the tickets as soon as they went on sale. There's no way I was missing this. Like I said, I am confident Maiden will play a show closer to me next year.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Dude, I bought the tickets as soon as they went on sale. There's no way I was missing this. Like I said, I am confident Maiden will play a show closer to me next year.
    \m/
    What jay is trying to say is he is too good to hang out with me :-( feels bad
    If Maiden comes back to the Midwest I want to go to multiple shows so we'd probably run into each other then....
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    If Maiden comes to Pittsburgh you should totally come and hang out with me, Ape. :bz
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.