Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Looks I'll be going to that COB tour. Funny thing is, they're the worst band on the tour :-))
    That's saying a lot, because Bodom slays live.....

And Lea, y u no give meh hugz? :(
    I'm sure CoB is good live, but I'm also sure Obscura, Septic Flesh, and Devin Townsend are better
    ;-)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll try and make it to that Havok date. Really don't want to pass up the chance to see Revocation!
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll try and make it to that Havok date. Really don't want to pass up the chance to see Revocation!
    .....Forbidden?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    You on crack? Bodom is the only reason I'm going.
    The other bands will destroy Bodom. Obscura is an amazingly live experience and Devin is fucking heavy and a lot of fun. Haven't seen Septic, but I assume they'll be phenomenal as well.
    Devy is awesome. :D
    Devin Townsend scares me.
    Haven't listened to Obscura or SepticFlesh.
    He's so much fun! You'll love it. And you should get on that, they're both really good. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    The other bands will destroy Bodom. Obscura is an amazingly live experience and Devin is fucking heavy and a lot of fun. Haven't seen Septic, but I assume they'll be phenomenal as well.
    He's so much fun! You'll love it. And you should get on that, they're both really good. :D
    I got time. But still won't change the fact I'm going for Bodom. Bodom at my favorite fucking venue.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Looks I'll be going to that COB tour. Funny thing is, they're the worst band on the tour :-))
    Slays...their livers.

Seriously, maybe 6/10 live. Avvvverage.
    Hahaha yeah as much as I like Bodom their live show wasn't all that amazing. Mainly due to Alexi not being able to move after breaking his shoulder due to drinking too much.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    You can be scared by music...?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Slays...their livers.

Nope. They stole the show at No Fear, and Alexi basically had only one good arm.
    I got peoples back lol. I just wish I could have used the maiden password to buy tickets myself. But nooooo jay didn't want to go
    Well excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to see my other favorite band on the same day as the Maiden show. <_>

You didn't go see Iron Maiden last summer?
    I got time. But still won't change the fact I'm going for Bodom. Bodom at my favorite fucking venue.
    Not trying to change that. Just saying there's more to the lineup than Bodom. :)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    .....Forbidden?
    Added bonus. A crunkcore band could headline and I'd still go to see the guys in Revocation.
    I love winning with women
    Slays...their livers.

Nope. They stole the show at No Fear, and Alexi basically had only one good arm.
    I got peoples back lol. I just wish I could have used the maiden password to buy tickets myself. But nooooo jay didn't want to go
    Well excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to see my other favorite band on the same day as the Maiden show. <_>

Santana <_>
    You can be scared by music...?
    :-S Not the music, the guy. -_-
    Slays...their livers.

Hahaha yeah as much as I like Bodom their live show wasn't all that amazing. Mainly due to Alexi not being able to move after breaking his shoulder due to drinking too much.
    He was perfectly fine when I saw the open up for In Flames and the first Philly date for No Fear...before he broke his shoulder. The dropped off the night of the 2nd Philly date. But the stole the show both nights.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Slays...their livers.

Santana <_>
    What <_>
    Not trying to change that. Just saying there's more to the lineup than Bodom. :)
    BODOM!!!!!!......................fuck the others...I really don't care.
    edited April 2011
    Slays...their livers.

Santana <_>
    What <_>
    You do realize the massive derp contained in your question, right? <_>
    You will. :P
    edited April 2011
    MAKE ME!!! The show is cheap enough I might only show for Bodom. Go out to eat beforehand.
    Slays...their livers.

Santana <_>
    What <_>
    You do realize the massive derp contained in your question, right? <_>
    I'm trying to clarify so I can drop a major jayface on you
    MAKE ME!!! The show is cheap enough I might only show for Bodom. Go out to eat beforehand.
    :-<

*at least I tried.....*
    :-<

*at least I tried.....*
    Don't worry, you're not the first one to try and fail.
This discussion has been closed.