Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Is it just called "Beacham" ?
    inb4lists
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Well it used to be this venue from the 1920's till it became the Tabu Nightclub. Now they've changed the name back and have made it into a music venue/night club (I guess like Firestone) and Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom are booked to play there (separate tours, of course).
    Co-owned by the people who own the social

http://www.thebeacham.com/
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha i will be up there for warped tour and mayhem.
    Where in Iowa are you going to move? and Warped is also in Council Bluffs if that is any closer than Chicago.
    haha council bluffs is in the middle of nowhere plus i love chicago.
    Well it used to be this venue from the 1920's till it became the Tabu Nightclub. Now they've changed the name back and have made it into a music venue/night club (I guess like Firestone) and Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom are booked to play there (separate tours, of course).
    I looked at Ticketmaster, and nothing came up :(
    inb4lists
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    fucking wow, over 200 new posts in under 6 hours and its all either bitching about not being able to go to maiden, an argument of wether or not rush sucks or not
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    fucking wow, over 200 new posts in under 6 hours and its all either bitching about not being able to go to maiden, an argument of wether or not rush sucks or not
    There was a mention of Bodom and Shinedown in there too. B-)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    There was a mention of Bodom and Shinedown in there too. B-)
    bodom was this morning though
    I would love to go see Amon Amarth, no one else would go though, possibly Children Of Bodom.
    inb4lists
    Oh and I read in an interview w Tommy Rogers that for the BtBAM tour, theyre doing 2 sets, the new EP The Hypersleep Diaognosis in full and a second set of classics
    edited April 2011
    I looked at Ticketmaster, and nothing came up :(
    It's not a ticketmaster venue (neither is the social) ;D

ticketfly.com is where you want to go.
    Oh and I read in an interview w Tommy Rogers that for the BtBAM tour, theyre doing 2 sets, the new EP The Hypersleep Diaognosis in full and a second set of classics
    :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
    inb4lists
    :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
    tis will be awesome (although theyll prob cut some songs for NEMAHF
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Have to agree with Wine and Slap. COB worst band by far and ok live band is ok.

Support will definitely blow them away like nothing. Devy <3
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What the fuck!?!? Between the buried and me isn't coming here. I feel like crying now thanks chew
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    its funny BtBAM is from Raleigh NC yet i have never heard of them coming here in the 3 years i've lived here
    its funny BtBAM is from Raleigh NC yet i have never heard of them coming here in the 3 years i've lived here
    the first night of their headline tour right before Great Misdirect came out they did Raleigh
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whawhoawhoawhoa, calm down. Not two different sets, they're doing the EP in full then older songs. I didn't read anywhere in that interview they were doing two completely different sets. This isn't an evening with BTBAM show.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the first night of their headline tour right before Great Misdirect came out they did Raleigh
    well its not like i was looking for them either but still
This discussion has been closed.