Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Not sure if anyone listens to HOD here, but...

HOD Live Dates:

4/16 @ Emo's w/ Exhorder, Rigor Mortis and more-Austin, TX
    4/22 @ tba w/ Blaspherian, Butchered Saint, Engaged in Mutilating - San Antonio, TX
    5/17 @ Dirty Dog w/ Destruction, Heathen, Warbeast, Nocturnal(GER), Witchaven, Birth A.D. - Austin, TX
    5/29 @The Café Campus w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
    5/30 @ The Annex Wreckroom w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust- Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
    5/31 @ Reggie's Rock Club w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust -Chicago, IL
    6/1 @ I-Rock Nightclub w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust - Detroit, MI
    6/2 @ Peabody's w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust - Cleavland, OH
    6/3 @ Music Hall Of Williamsburg w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust - Brooklyn, NY
    6/4 @ Dingbatz NJ w/ Panzerfaust - Clifton, NJ
    6/5 @ tba w/ Panzerfaust - Rochester, NY
    6/6 @ tba w/ Panzerfaust - Cambridge, CANADA
    6/7 @ tba w/ Maax - Indianapolis, Indiana
    6/8 @ tba - New Orleans, LA
    6/25 @ Ten Eleven w/ Spellcaster, Split Heaven, 1 tba - San Antonio, TX
    11/11 @ Goregrowlers's Ball - San Antonio, TX
    HOD?....
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i have only seen them play stuff off sounding the seventh trumpet 2 times and they were both before city of evil so dont get your hopes up to ever seeing those songs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    so avenged removed danger line and added save me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    i guess bodom will be my back up show if i dont make it to RUSH
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i have only seen them play stuff off sounding the seventh trumpet 2 times and they were both before city of evil so dont get your hopes up to ever seeing those songs
    I know, plus their bitch of a singer "can't scream anymore".
    inb4lists
    Ah ok then.
    inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    HOD rules live.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    HOD rules live.
    I've never seen them, yet anyway.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    never heard of them but that video was pretty awesome. that singer is funny as hell
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers

6/1 @ I-Rock Nightclub w/ Marduk, Aura Noir, Black Anvil, Panzerfaust - Detroit, MI
    Hmm. :-?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Reactivated San Francisco Bay Area thrashers FORBIDDEN have announced their second headlining run of North America. Joining them on the road will be tech-death thrashers REVOCATION, traditional heavy metal champions WHITE WIZZARD, and Colorado-based thrash merchants HAVOK.

Commented FORBIDDEN guitarist Craig Locicero: "FORBIDDEN is proud to announce our first proper headlining tour in 16 years throughout the North America this summer! Finally! We will be bringing out REVOCATION, WHITE WIZZARD and HAVOK along for the fun. These bands are all hungry, cool and young guns and they will add to the excitement!

"Something we witnessed last winter was the economy crushing many tours. A lot of kids just can't afford the ticket prices anymore.

"When we made the jump to the Pantheon Agency a few months ago, we made it clear that we wanted a reduced ticket price and all ages venues. That way all the fans of FORBIDDEN can afford to go and bring their friends of all ages along for a real thrash experience! Well that is just what we've done.

"Ticket prices will be between $10-$15 everywhere we play.

"Step one is complete!

"Step two is the actual gigs themselves. We will be starting at the Whisky in Hollywood on June 9 and then we head North into Canada for an extensive run into the East, South, Midwest to eventually end the tour in San Diego on July 2. These will be raw, intimate and bare-boned thrash metal shows. Exactly how we started it. How it was meant to be!

"So tell your friends, grab your kids...whatever it takes. You are ALL invited to join us on this 'Omega Wave'!"

The dates are as follows:

June 09 - Whisky A Go Go - West Hollywood, CA
    June 11 - The Alley - Sparks, NV
    June 12 - Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
    June 13 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
    June 14 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC
    June 15 - Sapphire Nightclub - Kelowna, BC
    June 16 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB
    June 17 - Riddell Centre - Regina, SK
    June 18 - Royal Albert Arms - Winnipeg, MB
    June 20 - Mad Planet - Milwaukee, WI
    June 21 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
    June 22 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
    June 23 - Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY
    June 24 - Championship Bar and Grill (at The Backstage) - Trenton, NJ
    June 25 - Alrosa Villa - Columbus, OH
    June 26 - Fubar - St. Louis, MO
    June 27 - The Beaumont Club - Kansas City, MO
    June 29 - The Marquis Theatre - Denver, CO
    June 30 - Launchpad - Albuquerque, NM
    July 01 - The Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
    July 02 - JT's Limelight - Escondido, CA

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    No Texas = Feels bad man
    No Texas = Feels bad man
    No Michigan either.

I believe i have already posted this.
    inb4lists

I believe i have already posted this.
    I believe I don't give a fuck.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I CAN MAKE IT TO NEW ENGLAND METAL FEST \m/

So I had given up all hope when I asked my mom to go and she refused to drive to Worcester to drop off/pick me up, and none of my friends wanted to go.

Out of the blue today during lunch, my friend Mike (who I haven't talked to in like 6 months, he's the one who dragged me to Mayhem 2009) asked if I wanted to go to a Hatebreed concert this weekend, he'd be driving. I realized he was talking about NEMAHF and I was instantly FUCK YES.

{Upload|8886}
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Ill be there as well \m/
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm planning on going to the Marduk show in May. Good shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
This discussion has been closed.