Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Time to hit the corner.
    What? lol
    inb4lists
    Say you'll clean the house for a month if they'll give you the money. Or something like that, to help your parents out.
    There is nothing to clean lol
    inb4lists
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Ah. Well then. :-? Can you play an instrument? Go sit outside a McDonalds or gas station or something and play for money.
    I play drums and bass, but i don't have a bass guitar, and my snare drum is broken.
    you don't have a bank account that you can dip into just this once?
    If i even asked if i could get a little bit out, my parents would yell me lol
    Yelling isn't that bad....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Time to hit the corner.
    What? lol
    I'm hinting at prostatution.
    Ah. Well then. :-? Can you play an instrument? Go sit outside a McDonalds or gas station or something and play for money.
    I play drums and bass, but i don't have a bass guitar, and my snare drum is broken.
    You have no idea how bad they can be sometimes.
    inb4lists
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Say you'll clean the house for a month if they'll give you the money. Or something like that, to help your parents out.
    Well I mainly meant like the goofy household chores, taking garbage out, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc.

imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Yelling is a consequence that Iron Maiden is worth.
    What tickets did you end up getting?

It was this time last year when I bought my maiden tickets for chicago. I wish I was doing the same thing this year stupid iron maiden only going to Florida
    We got 2 floor tickets, thank geezus. :) It's pretty much my 18th birthday present. My stepdad doesn't like Maiden as much as I do, so that's the only reason he's taking me. That, and Maiden avoids Atlanta like it's the plague, so I don't know if I would have another opportunity
    I concur!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There's too many black people in Atlanta is why
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Well I mainly meant like the goofy household chores, taking garbage out, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc.

I have 3 siblings, and we all have it to were everyone has to do stuff like that for a week every four weeks, so that won't work :(
    inb4lists
    You obviously have not met my parents, if only Slap was around, he'd tell you.
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    It seems like you are just making up reasons as to why you can't go.

I have 3 siblings, and we all have it to were everyone has to do stuff like that for a week every four weeks, so that won't work :(
    Dude! Tell your siblings you'll do their weeks if they give you some money.
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
    raz0r beat me to it
    There's too many black people in Atlanta is why
    This is true. But all of the Alabama and most of the Tennessee metal fans go to the Atlanta shows. Guess that's not enough. lol
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

Dude! Tell your siblings you'll do their weeks if they give you some money.
    That is a good solution
    raz0r beat me to it
    Great minds think alike, apparently. *high five*
    imageimage
    raz0r beat me to it
    It seems like you are just making up reasons as to why you can't go.
    Why the fuck would i do that? I fucking wanna go!
    inb4lists
This discussion has been closed.