Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You like them. >_> Marc even told me you like them.
    Yeah...new stuff blows and I only like a handful of songs. But it doesn't really matter cuz my above statement still stands. Behemoth shouldn't do shows with anyone like BMTH..ever unless they happen to get thrown onto a huge festival somewhere in Europe or something lol
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The people who pay 200 for any show (non-festival) done got raped
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I paid about 130 all together for pit when NIN did their last tour...it would have been like 20-30 bucks cheaper if it wasn't for the parking fee and charges
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I find it sad that you guys don't appreciate Springsteen. He's a very influential artist
    Now see, the problem here is everyone is givingthese ridiculous $200 options while mine could actually happen. I actually plan on buying floor tickets for my dad and I next time he comes around because my dad has been playing Springsteen for me since the day I was born. So again I'll say I don't think you guys can comprehend what Springsteen means to me.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Holy fuck Terror with Your Demise! Not coming here though. :(
    No Texas dates....
    No Jersey/Philly/NYC dates X(
    i thought the same thing X(
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I actually plan on buying floor tickets for my dad and I next time he comes around because my dad has been playing Springsteen for me since the day I was born.
    Sounds like child abuse.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    I wouldn't pay $200 to see anybody. The artists/bands who charge that now are butt raping their fans and don't deserve any fans. It's bad enough when smug a-holes like U2 do it, but everyone knows they are arrogant pricks. Any other band that does that should be shot and don't deserve u as a fan.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i would pay $500 a ticket to see zeppelin
    The most I have ever paid was like $75-$80 and that was for floor at Iron Maiden. Well I think me and my wife paid around the same to see Britney, but shhh don't tell anyone that.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I would pay 200 to see all my favorite bands on one bill.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I paid 300 to do a VIP thing with Pantera on the Reinventing the Steel tour. Got to hang and drink and smoke with Pantera after the show and I don't regret spending a dime of that.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'd like to see Rammstein pull off 3-3.5 hour sets
    You make it seem like Springsteen has the longest concert sets in history. I don't have much doubt that Rammstein could do a 3 hour set, they just choose not to because of time restraints.
    hey Alec....Motorhead was awesome last night :). I didnt go to my seat for the whole show. Clutch and Valient Thorr were excellent openers...
    I love me some Valient Thorr. Valient Himself (vocalist) and I celebrated my birthday together this past June when the opened for Baroness and Mastodon. Took me straight to the backstage area where we smoked all through BTBAM's set and the went to the dressing room to meet the other bands. Told me that every time I came to one of their shows I should somehow let him know I was there and he'd hook me up.

How was Lemmy?
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Not surprising that Clutch put on a good show, they're always fun.
    Lemmy was Lemmy. Cool and nothing bothered him. he seemed to really love the crowd and its enthusiasm. a shirt got thrown at him during the set, and he didnt miss a note
    Lemmy is God.
    That is all.
    I paid 300 to do a VIP thing with Pantera on the Reinventing the Steel tour. Got to hang and drink and smoke with Pantera after the show and I don't regret spending a dime of that.
    thats different. and also front row would probably be different for certain acts. I'm just talking $200 for a regular seat.
    I actually plan on buying floor tickets for my dad and I next time he comes around because my dad has been playing Springsteen for me since the day I was born.
    Sounds like child abuse.
    Yeah it's sad that he made me listen to good music
This discussion has been closed.