Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    gotta tell you though that drive is a bitch. done it more times than i would like
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yeah, that's why it's a maybe.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I am far more satisfied with the one in Columbus, I was hoping NC wouldn't get special treatment. I can rest easy. :)
    Also, Rammstein US tour dates to be announced February 16th. Info from Flake himself.
    NC is taking a step up in the concert scene. last year ( and this year ) we started getting Mayhem. Now we got our own Rock on the Range type show
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Also, Rammstein US tour dates to be announced February 16th. Info from Flake himself.
    Not getting my hopes up, but sweet.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Not getting my hopes up, but sweet.
    About a Michigan date I assume?
    Yup. Somehow I feel it will be a shorter tour and we won't have a date. Chicago would probably get one though.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'll drive a long long way to see that band, oh how I hope they come to TX.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So for Amon Amarth, what's this about the new album in full?
    It's supposedly a double set. The first hour or w/e they play the new album in full. And then the second is other popular songs with fans. That's how it's supposed to go from what I read
    imageimage
    So for Amon Amarth, what's this about the new album in full?
    It's supposedly a double set. The first hour or w/e they play the new album in full. And then the second is other popular songs with fans. That's how it's supposed to go from what I read
    the though of that makes me drool
    Also, when it comes to Rammstein....I think they would hit venues where they're allowed to do their pyro and things like that. Just my opinion though
    imageimage
    They could do their show in amphitheaters pretty easily if they wanted to.
    Anonymous industry sources have confirmed the names of three headliners at this summer’s Lollapalooza, according to Billboard. Eminem, Muse and the Foo Fighters allegedly will get the top billing at the three-day concert, Aug. 5-7 in Chicago’s Grant Park.

The Eminem news is refreshing for a festival that doesn’t always hit hip-hop very hard. It’s also no surprise given the Detroit rapper’s comeback energy; he’s buzzing from an acclaimed Super Bowl Chrysler ad, and he’s expected to make a lot of trips to the podium Sunday at the Grammys on the strength of his 10-times-nominated “Recovery” album. It would be Eminem’s first Lollapalooza booking.

The Foo Fighters will get back in the game this year with the release of a new album in April and numerous other festival appearances. Muse headlined Coachella and Glastonbury in 2010 and joins U2’s world tour this year.

Lollapalooza spokesmen would not confirm the report. An official announcement is expected in April.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Now we all can go. =O
    What about, ME!!! :'(
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anonymous industry sources have confirmed the names of three headliners at this summer’s Lollapalooza, according to Billboard. Eminem, Muse and the Foo Fighters allegedly will get the top billing at the three-day concert, Aug. 5-7 in Chicago’s Grant Park.

The Eminem news is refreshing for a festival that doesn’t always hit hip-hop very hard. It’s also no surprise given the Detroit rapper’s comeback energy; he’s buzzing from an acclaimed Super Bowl Chrysler ad, and he’s expected to make a lot of trips to the podium Sunday at the Grammys on the strength of his 10-times-nominated “Recovery” album. It would be Eminem’s first Lollapalooza booking.

The Foo Fighters will get back in the game this year with the release of a new album in April and numerous other festival appearances. Muse headlined Coachella and Glastonbury in 2010 and joins U2’s world tour this year.

Lollapalooza spokesmen would not confirm the report. An official announcement is expected in April.
    yet another year that I won't feel regret about skipping this
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Screw you man Muse is amazing.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is this Christmas for tour news today or what?

The lollapalooza news interest me all three I have not seen
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'd love to go to it, but can't afford the trip there let alone the tickets =(
    imageimage
    Muse and Foo Fighters <3 Too bad Mayhem is August 6.
This discussion has been closed.