Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haha yeah.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ozzfest lineup lAst year sucked. Bands I would have wanted to see.

Skeletonwhich
    Kingdom of sorrow

Now for mayhem

Hatebreed
    Chimaira
    3 inches of blood
    Lamb of god
    Zombie because I have never seen him
    Korn
    Winds of plague

Not only did I not like the ozzfest lineup devildriver should not have been on the main stage and 6 dates is an insult to all the fans they had been promising.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It sucked last year because they didn't book bands until it was too late. Most bands were already booked for other festivals/tours and couldn't come. Yes, 6 dates was bullshit but that is an improvement from 1 or no dates at all. So, the lineup was shit and the tour didn't go a whole lot of places. But imo Ozzfest has delivered better bands when they don't have their head up their asses, like I've said before...
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Devildriver was not originally on the main stage. Down was, but they had to cancel. Even without them, the lineup was better...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ozzfest raped Mayhem in every single way.

Kataklysm was there, even though I missed them. :(
    Goatwhore was win.
    SkeletonWitch was win.
    Black Label Society was pretty fun.
    DevilDriver was win.
    Halford was win.
    Motley Crue was fun as Hell.
    Ozzy was just fucking mindblowing.

Mayhem....hmm...

Only band I fully enjoyed was Hatebreed.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Ozzy sucks, just saying.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    All ozzfest has shown us is they can't run a good festival. 3 years in a row they've screwed over so many people. Yeah the bands are great but if only a limited amount of fans can see them then who cares?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah the bands are great but if only a limited amount of fans can see them then who cares?
    The limited number of fans who go to it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I enjoyed both festivals but I by far preferred the atmosphere of Ozzfest. It wasn't really as crowded and if you want to get autographs with the bands they had signing there was virtually no line compared to the mile long stretch for autographs at Mayhem. I can only imagine how great the atmosphere would have been if it wasn't half Metal heads half Motley Crue fans (nothing against Crue fans, it's just that I prefer a concert with all of the same people ;) )
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my ozzfest sucked terribly this year, but not to the fault of ozzfest. it was freezing a downpoured and bands werent even coming out. plus im still pissed from texasfest cuz they bullshitted us for an entire year, sayin it was going to be a real tour
    Yeah, I'm never forgiving Ozzfest for that bullshit
    imageimage
    its like i was a little mad they made it one destination, but they didnt have to lie to us for the entire year keeping our hopes up. plus that wiz faggot on ozzfest said it was gonna be a tour and they did the 'what bands do you want to see' poll and everything. total bullshit is right
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If I take in to account bands I had already seen at the time, then this is what I would have wanted to see

Ozzfest
    BLS
    Kingdom of Sorrow
    Goatwhore - I later saw anyway
    Skeletonwitch - I later saw headline

Mayhem

I still enjoyed the hell out of Mayhem..I'm sure Ozzfest would have probably been fun too.
    image Photobucket
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Even though I preferred Mayhem as far as bands, Ozzfest had a lot more Metal than Mayhem did so I have to give them credit for that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited December 2010
    But think about all the bands mayhem has gotten these last three years then compare them to the last 3 years of ozzfest..

Mayhem:
    Slipknot
    Slayer
    Zombie
    Lamb of God
    Hatebreed
    Cannibal Corpse
    Black Dahlia Murder
    Job for a Cowboy
    Machine Head
    Mastadon
    Trivium

Ozzfest:
    Metallica
    DevilDriverx2
    Goatwhorex2
    Sevendust
    Motley Crue
    Drowning Pool
    Kingdom of Sorrow
    Kataklysm
    Apocalyptica

Mayhem>>>>Ozzfest
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Well yeah. Last three years of Ozzfest is a one day Texas failfest, nothing at all, and a last minute pull together of bands and some dates. It's obvious who would win in regards to bands and dates if you do that
    imageimage
    ^ what else is there then? lol
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    The point was the bands they had were worse
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.