Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    and to travel with Mayhem and then leave to Europe, then come back....that would cost a lot. don't really see them doing it
    see: Bullet for my Valentine in 2009.
    But I thought they played a few American dates not on Mayhem....maybe i'm mistaken
    They did Waken and Mushroomhead replaced them while they were gone. There could have been some off dates some bands did in-between mayhem shows but that's all I can think of
    imageimage
    If Gayhem has another lineup like this year, Ozzfest will kick the shit out of it again.
    I think Ozzfest has potential if they got their heads out of their ass this year
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited December 2010
    ahhhh ok. Well I stand by my statement. I think they're likely but not as likely as I thought before the Wacken comments.
    If Gayhem has another lineup like this year, Ozzfest will kick the shit out of it again.
    Ozzfest had good bands but also a few meh bands. Same with Mayhem. Either way, I think I would have had fun at both. But Mayhem's main stage was definitely better than the Ozzfest one

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The majority of Ozzfest's bands were awesome. Let's not have this debate again, because there shouldn't be one. Ozzfest's lineup was better by leaps and bounds.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Ozzfest did not plan correctly at all, which fucked them in the ass and it showed. Hopefully that doesnt happen this time
    imageimage
    I think Ozzfest has potential if they got their heads out of their ass this year
    I agree. I think they have potential to be a great touring festival next year. They've shown us they can get some good bands. This year, they need to do the same but also release the lineup/dates earlier like maybe around January-March AND they need to have more than six dates
    The majority of Ozzfest's bands were awesome. Let's not have this debate again, because there shouldn't be one. Ozzfest's lineup was better by leaps and bounds.
    I disagree but that's beside the point
    I doubt the next Ozzfest will be a full tour....if there is even an Ozzfest next year.
    They need to tour and get bands like they used to 6-7 years ago and they'll kick Mayhems ass
    imageimage
    Disagree all you want. Ozzfest fucked up and still got the better lineup. Imagine what they could do if they were as proactive as Mayhem.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Disagree all you want. Ozzfest fucked up and still got the better lineup. Imagine what they could do if they were as proactive as Mayhem.

That's because Ozzfest is loyal to their fanbase.

Sure, they throw on some shit bands every now and then, but they never turn it into a mainstream shit fest.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    They need to tour and get bands like they used to 6-7 years ago and they'll kick Mayhems ass
    True if Mayhem is headed where I think they are.

the main stage was crap...

Sure, they throw on some shit bands every now and then, but they never turn it into a mainstream shit fest.
    And this is what I like about Ozzfest, they get a lot of good heavy bands like Mayhem has had before, but now Mayhem is going mainstream

edited December 2010
    The only band on the mainstage that sucked was Nonpoint. If you have a problem with Ozzy, Halford, and Devildriver, I really don't know what to say....

They aren't all that loyal. They fucked us over for two years with Texasfest and nofest. And I guess if you want to count freefest you can.
    imageimage
    The only band on the mainstage that sucked was Nonpoint. If you have a problem with Ozzy, Halford, and Devildriver, I really don't know what to say....
    I'll take this:

Ozzy>Korn
    Zombie>Halford
    LOG>Nonpoint
    Devildriver>FFDP

Now it's even but I like the mainstage bands from Mayhem better.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    I pretty much hated the mainstage for both fests.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010

They aren't all that loyal. They fucked us over for two years with Texasfest and nofest. And I guess if you want to count freefest you can.
    I'm talking lineup-wise.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
This discussion has been closed.