Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Suicide Silence has definitely been the worst so far.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Winds of Plague is going to be playing a new song on their upcoming tour in December!
    I read that too. We're the first date on the tour (this Friday). Pretty stoked.
    I'm pretty mad that there are no dates around here though. I guess Youtube videos will have to do :-S
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Are they going to play more than 8 songs this time?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It's a headlining tour so they damn well better.
    Wasn't their last tour a headliner though?
    Their last tour was Mayhem. Before that it was with Fear Factory.
    Last feb they did a headline tour and only played 8 songs I've seen them headline two different tours and only play 8 songs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I read an interview that the main reason they do short headline dates, cause the fans apparently rejected 'the great stone war' and that they only play 1 or 2 songs from it, and the rest are the faves everyone knows
    Ghey. I liked TGSW. Not as much as Decimate, but it was still solid.
    I read an interview that the main reason they do short headline dates, cause the fans apparently rejected 'the great stone war' and that they only play 1 or 2 songs from it, and the rest are the faves everyone knows
    i dont believe this to be true i think they played three off it and plus they werent playing but maybe 4 or 5 songs off the other they could play more of those if thats the case. i think it was because of new members.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont believe this to be true i think they played three off it and plus they werent playing but maybe 4 or 5 songs off the other they could play more of those if thats the case. i think it was because of new members.
    No, Chew is definitely right. I don't even like the band and I remember seeing it in an interview.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I meant the band is feeding bs. I love the great stone war though
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    I hope a MA MAAW date gets announced...I don't want to have to drive all the way to Maine.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i do remember the last 2 times i saw WoP they played like 1 song off of the great stone war and the rest were from Decimate the Weak
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    AHAHAHAHA Wow. Worst tour I've seen in a long fucking time.
    HAHAHAHA YEAH, BESIDES BRING ME THE HORIZON'S HEADLINING TOUR.
    Yea, too bad that was the best show I've ever seen next to Behemoth. And it had a solid line-up.

yeah, and you bitched about too of the bands

Also, what about the attack attack/emmure/of mice and men tour.

No I didn't? None of the bands got less then a 7/10 from me. I just didn't know Emarosa all too well. But I've listened to like nothing but Emarosa the past week or so.

And the Attack Attack! tour isn't worse then MAAW V. I was considering going. Cheap ticket and I've been wondering if they're any good live. Been dying to see Pierce The Veil, and Emmure wasn't even playing my date, but even if they were, I like a few of their songs, and I've heard they're pretty good live, so yea. In Fear And Faith is whatever, never really listened to them. And Of Mice And Men is meh. Nothing terrible, nothing amazing.

Earth ( cd open over PA)
    Soldiers of doomsday
    Approach the podium
    Chest and horns
    Tides of change (cd closer over pa)
    The impaler
    Decimate the weak
    Origins and endings
    One body too many
    Reloaded

Believe that's the set I got. Either way they better come up with a longer set this time around or I'm skipping them
    I already know I'm getting the setlist from Johnny (he knows me and said he'll give it to me whenever I ask for it [fuck yea.])
    so I'll post it after the show on Friday.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    please do
    my shows on saturday pretty stoked
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.