Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    It's official: The lineup of DISTURBED's fifth "Music As A Weapon" tour will feature co-headliners KORN alongside "special guests" IN THIS MOMENT and SEVENDUST. Tickets for the first leg of the tour are going on sale this weekend, with the first 1,000 tickets from each show being sold at a $5 discount.

"Music As A Weapon V" billing:

DISTURBED
    KORN
    SEVENDUST
    IN THIS MOMENT

"Every year we try to up the ante, and this year, by having KORN co-headline, we really think it's going to be our best tour yet," DISTURBED frontman David Draiman said in statement. "When the idea first came up, one of the main things both bands agreed upon and wanted to focus on was hitting a lot of smaller markets. It's exciting to bring a show like this to cities that are usually skipped over on some of the other larger rock tours that only hit the major markets. We have a lot of loyal fans in these cities and we wanted to bring them a show that they deserve."

Both DISTURBED and KORN will bring a full production on the 45-date tour, the full details of which are expected to be announced on November 29.

"We both agreed that as cool as those types of tours are, they usually only hit major markets, and we both agreed that a lot of our fans just don't live in those cities, etc. ... we thought it would be cool to team up, put a big show together and hit every great place that those big tours never get to," KORN frontman Jonathan Davis stated. "Besides all that, with us and DISTURBED together, doing full shows with full production ... all I can say is it's on!"
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    45 cities, holy shit. thats a long ass tour
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Great, now we have to wait another 8 days for the rest of the news. Personally, I thought last year's line up was much better.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Disturbed did say this tour would be two legs.....45 cities, they're not kidding....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hmm do not want but my brother would like it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    actually, since Hershey pa isn't too far from me, if tix are under 40 for pit, id go
    The stadium there is pretty cool
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    In This Moment? Wow........
    That makes me not want to go or waste my time
    ...Same here.
    says the same people who would be wiling to suffer through Hollywood Undead just to see A7X and Stone Sour

Hold up. I never said that >_<
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    actually, since Hershey pa isn't too far from me, if tix are under 40 for pit, id go
    itll prob be at Giant Center though

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i hope that hits el paso
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHAHAHAHA Wow. Worst tour I've seen in a long fucking time.
    itll prob be at Giant Center though

Where's that?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This def isn't the worst tour
    imageimage
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    This def isn't the worst tour
    even in a long time.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    You're damn right there's more dates to be announced.

I only care about Korn and Sevendust, but my friend is GOING to make me go with him regardless. And hey maybe I'll get to do an interview.
    Disturbed jumped on the protesting AZ bandwagon. You aren't seeing anything hahahahahaha.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    HAHAHAHA YEAH, BESIDES BRING ME THE HORIZON'S HEADLINING TOUR.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HAHAHAHA YEAH, BESIDES BRING ME THE HORIZON'S HEADLINING TOUR.
    Boom! roasted
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I await the impending e fight
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

I only care about Korn and Sevendust, but my friend is GOING to make me go with him regardless. And hey maybe I'll get to do an interview.
    Disturbed jumped on the protesting AZ bandwagon. You aren't seeing anything hahahahahaha.
    lololololololololol

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

lololololololololol
    ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ITS FUNNY CUZ I SAY IT A LOT
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
This discussion has been closed.