Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Source.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHAHAHAHA Wow. Worst tour I've seen in a long fucking time.
    HAHAHAHA YEAH, BESIDES BRING ME THE HORIZON'S HEADLINING TOUR.
    Yea, too bad that was the best show I've ever seen next to Behemoth. And it had a solid line-up.

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Why do I feel Marc is just fucking with Alex, but also have a feeling it will become true like when he told someone their was an age limit at the show and was joking but it turned out true.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yea, too bad that was the best show I've ever seen next to Behemoth. And it had a solid line-up.

No words can describe the horribleness of this sentence
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

We got a full blown scene kid on our hands people

Yes, I'm very Scene. -_-

Keep it coming gaiz.
    Fuck though, I was watching live videos of BMTH today, they were giving me chills. They're just too amazing live. I NEED to see them live again, hopefully (A LOT) sooner, rather then later. Hopefully they'll have a bit better of a line-up next time.

Also, even though I missed ADTR on their current tour, they're luckily hitting the U.S. again around March, so I'll make sure to catch them on that tour.
    Their either 2008, or 2009 tour, was fucking sick. BMTH, Oh, Sleeper, Every Time I Die, and Architects. O_O Didn't get to see it though. : /
    That def helped you out. Yup.
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    That def helped you out. Yup.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck though, I was watching live videos of BMTH today, they were giving me chills. They're just too amazing live. I NEED to see them live again, hopefully (A LOT) sooner, rather then later. Hopefully I'll be fucking dead by then.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Fuck though, I was watching live videos of BMTH today, they were giving me chills. They're just too amazing live. I NEED to see them live again, hopefully (A LOT) sooner, rather then later. Hopefully I'll be fucking dead by then.
    LOL.

And fuck you guys, you have literally no idea what Scene means. I'm not even close to being Scene.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    LOL.

And fuck you guys, you have literally no idea what Scene means. I'm not even close to being Scene.

What does it mean then Mr. Webster?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    LOL.

if you dont know what scene is how do you know youre not scene?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    "Scene" is a culture made mostly of teenagers and is relatable to emo. It is a culture derived to reject the "norm". Scene kids might often be quoted as saying "I hate people that arn't themselves" or "I dress this way because this is who I am!". Ironically, there has become a set mold which scene kids seemingly strive to fit, and they all look/act the same.

"Scene" guys often wear:
    -Tight jeans
    -tight t shirts, often from elementary school/middle school, or picked up from the local thrift store.
    -tight blazers and jackets, even during a warm summer.
    -Long, greesy hair, cut and dyed at home, with bangs that cover 1/2 of a "scene" guy's face at a 45 degree angle.

"Scene" girls often wear:
    -Bright colored makeup
    -Short, choppy hair, usually thicker on one side, and containing 2+ colors.
    imageimage
    "Scene" is a culture made mostly of teenagers and is relatable to emo. It is a culture derived to reject the "norm". Scene kids might often be quoted as saying "I hate people that arn't themselves" or "I dress this way because this is who I am!". Ironically, there has become a set mold which scene kids seemingly strive to fit, and they all look/act the same.

"Scene" guys often wear:
    -Tight jeans
    -tight t shirts, often from elementary school/middle school, or picked up from the local thrift store.
    -tight blazers and jackets, even during a warm summer.
    -Long, greesy hair, cut and dyed at home, with bangs that cover 1/2 of a "scene" guy's face at a 45 degree angle.

"Scene" girls often wear:
    -Bright colored makeup
    -Short, choppy hair, usually thicker on one side, and containing 2+ colors.
    Yes, that's me TOTALLY. All my clothes are so fucking SKIN TIGHT, 'cause I'm so fucking Scene and proud! >:O

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm scene and proud.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Lolz like that Spongebob episode.

I AM SCENE AND I AM PROUD!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
This discussion has been closed.