Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    I meant birdman lmao
    Birdman was good too.
    but Birdemic >
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    American sniper was a good movie, you just don't like the military (me as well)
    boyhood was exactly what you said.. Great idea meh follow thru.. It would be cool if someone attempted that style again 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think American sniper is completely fabricated. My friend interviewed Chris Kyle for a school project and he was an arrogant cocksucker. Not gonna watch a fictionalization that makes him a solemn hero
    I just try and watch movies at face value.. The real American sniper can lick my asshole
    If I'm gonna go with commerce over art, I'm more likely to watch Captain America. At least it honest about what it is
    Meh yet you'll watch a movie like blow which is prob just as fabricated..
    Most movies to almost all movies based on true things are fabricated.. The doors was horribly fabricated yet that movie rules
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Most movies to almost all movies based on true things are fabricated.. The doors was horribly fabricated yet that movie rules
    The Doors are cool though. Chris Kyle is a faggot.
    I just don't feel like The Doors or Blow are govt propaganda. Makes it easier to swallow. Both movies are cherry btw, esp The Doors
    Ya 2 of my fav but the point is its horribly fabricated as stated by remaining doors members.. So I just take the movie at face value and it's awesome 
    I watched American Beauty with the wifey recently. Her first time seeing it. Had forgot how sweet that movie is
    American beauty even as a best picture winner is underrated lol should be a mandatory movie to watch in school lol
    That came out around the same time as Office Space and Fight Club. There was a common theme of ditching your shitty desk job to have more fun. Love that shit
    Yea I love those movies..it's such a shame that it seems like society it getting further away from that kind of mentality.. Now if you don't go to work and be a little docile slave you lazy or an asshole.. People get like mad at free thinkers and people who do there own thing.. Heaven forbid peoe don't wanna be slaves their whole lives..
    Yea I love those movies..it's such a shame that it seems like society it getting further away from that kind of mentality.. Now if you don't go to work and be a little docile slave you lazy or an asshole.. People get like mad at free thinkers and people who do there own thing.. Heaven forbid peoe don't wanna be slaves their whole lives..
    Interesting :-?
    Yeah people at my new job treat me like I'm lazy cuz I take lunches and leave for home on time every day. I had to flip out on someone last week cuz she gave my home phone number to a client. She couldn't understand why I didn't want to take work home with me. Slave mentality
    People have no fight on them and then when you show some balls your a bad worker ..American productivity has like doubled since the old people in the 40s who claim to be sooo much harder of workers
    People have no fight on them and then when you show some balls your a bad worker ..American productivity has like doubled since the old people in the 40s who claim to be sooo much harder of workers
    Cuz technology
    That helps plus the fact that people are basically doing 2 peoples worth of jobs now at a deflated pay rate