Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Me too. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Going double feature next week. Buddy of mine works at the theater so I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy and the New Turtles for free! \m/ 

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

You'd have to pay me to see that

Guardians is going to AMAZING. Its getting great reviews.

New TMNT is gonna suck nutsack.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

guardians was fucking amazing

Nah. Turtles looks like it has potential. I think it will be good. Can't be any worse than Next Mutation. Only thing they fucked up on was Megan Fox as April. Other than that, looks solid. 

DrDimebag said:
    Nah. Turtles looks like it has potential. I think it will be good. Can't be any worse than Next Mutation. Only thing they fucked up on was Megan Fox as April. Other than that, looks solid. 

It looks horrible. Maybe its cuz Im a huge TMNT fan as it is. But I couldnt be less excited for it if I tried. Horrible casting. Horrible character models. Horrible Transformer Shredder. Horrible Foot Clan being terrorists, not ninjas. Just ugh.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy

foot clan are terrorists =))  I'll probably see it after it's out on video just cause turtles 

Yea man wtf. They use guns and explosives and shit. Dont even dress like ninjas. 

I MAY check it out once it hits video too, but Im not paying money for it [-( 

especially when I can spend money on a cartoon and comic that rules.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Dammit

Maybe the next reboot will get it right

All these people bitchin about character model. How the fuck is a giant mutant ninja turtle supposed to look? Shit is tough to CGI lol and I wouldn't pay money for it either. I'm seeing it for free. Most I'd pay is $5 for a before noon showing. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies

GOTG tonight \m/ My body is ready. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    DrDimebag said:

All these people bitchin about character model. How the fuck is a giant mutant ninja turtle supposed to look? Shit is tough to CGI lol and I wouldn't pay money for it either. I'm seeing it for free. Most I'd pay is $5 for a before noon showing. 

2 things:

Noses

Full-head bandanas

Kevin Eastman said in an interview that he was particularly miffed about the noses. He says they made a conscious decision when they created the turtles not to have them to help remind the audience that they were mutated animals.

The full-head bandanas are just too reminiscent of the awful late 90s tv show with the girl turtle. 

It also doesn't help that they're fucking huge. In the old stories, the turtles could typically wear a trench coat and hat and mix in with human crowds. They look like they're about 8 ft tall in this movie

They're fucking 8 foot roid jacked too. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Happy he didn't cancel it after what happened.

hateful eight poster Tarantinos Hateful Eight Gets a Poster Confirming 2015 Release

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Damn looks sick

What happened 

Happy he didn't cancel it after what happened.

hateful eight poster Tarantinos Hateful Eight Gets a Poster Confirming 2015 Release

First time I saw this pic, thought it was Lord Vader's lightsaber. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Damn looks sick

What happened 

Someone leaked the script online so he said he wasnt gonna make it

SATAN said:
    DrDimebag said:

2 things:

Noses

Full-head bandanas

Kevin Eastman said in an interview that he was particularly miffed about the noses. He says they made a conscious decision when they created the turtles not to have them to help remind the audience that they were mutated animals.

The full-head bandanas are just too reminiscent of the awful late 90s tv show with the girl turtle. 

It also doesn't help that they're fucking huge. In the old stories, the turtles could typically wear a trench coat and hat and mix in with human crowds. They look like they're about 8 ft tall in this movie

I recall man, I've seen all the old shit. I just hate when a reboot or something comes out for an older show or a classic "nostalgia" show and everyone shits all over it before even giving it a chance. I can almost guarantee just by the trailers it won't be as bad as Next Mutation (the one with the chick turtle).