Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

you think like music, the quality of movie watching would of went up over the years and progressed as y'all got older but nope here were are years later babbling about fuckin Godzilla...

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Was watching TMNT 2 last night, when the Foot clan guy goes to April holds out his hand and says "I have a message for you", slaps her and says "Shut it." I lost it =))

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I love that scene :))

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Amazing Spider Man 2 was pretty good.  Saw it on Mothers day actually with mi familia.

I still don't get why they needed to remake them considering the movies are better but aren't that much different.  Other than Spiderman 3.........that sucked.

Kirsten Dunst > Emma Stone tho.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

yeah. now we get a new, young, fresh mary jane 

hopefully they give him a movie without a love interest first though. not hold my breath, but it would be nice

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

want to lol/agree
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy

TheNobleFaceHumper said:

Was watching TMNT 2 last night, when the Foot clan guy goes to April holds out his hand and says "I have a message for you", slaps her and says "Shut it." I lost it =))

The OG TMNT looks like its going to be better than the new one. Which whatever. I like the first movie of the OG trilogy. But I had much higher hopes for this new movie. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

you think like music, the quality of movie watching would of went up over the years and progressed as y'all got older but nope here were are years later babbling about fuckin Godzilla...

Godzilla > 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I'm not even gonna bother with the new TMNT unless they put it on netflix or something.

Yea... same... Unless some friends really wanna go. But I doubt it. 

Guardians of the Galaxy though \m/ New poster looks cool. 

I'm stoked too \m/

Winter Soldier doe :!!

I know I kmow :-<

ever since you praised the current IDW TMNT series, I've been wanting to check it out :-? Is it good from the beginning or should i jump on from a particular point?

I dug it from the get go. The beginning starts off really good. There are some throw backs to the original comics too, like they all start off with the red headbands. It gets a little funky around issue #17-#21 because they did the whole Utrom/Krang War thing, which I still enjoyed, but it was more action movie esque, and then they did this Secret of the Foot Clan arc which delved deep into the whole reincarnation thing and introduced this Japanese goddess character. But then #21 started the City Fall arc, which was AWESOME! and everything after has been good so far as well. 

Only annoying part is there are a lot of micro-series and offshoot comics (Heroes Micro, Villains Micro, Secret of the Foot Clan Micro, Utrom Empire Micro, and soon Turtles in Time Micro). Some are good, some are meh, but they're all kind of origin story or history story based. And they reference events in them in the main comic. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Holy fuck vin diesel =))
    inb4lists

Old news faggot.

I dug it from the get go. The beginning starts off really good. There are some throw backs to the original comics too, like they all start off with the red headbands. It gets a little funky around issue #17-#21 because they did the whole Utrom/Krang War thing, which I still enjoyed, but it was more action movie esque, and then they did this Secret of the Foot Clan arc which delved deep into the whole reincarnation thing and introduced this Japanese goddess character. But then #21 started the City Fall arc, which was AWESOME! and everything after has been good so far as well. 

Only annoying part is there are a lot of micro-series and offshoot comics (Heroes Micro, Villains Micro, Secret of the Foot Clan Micro, Utrom Empire Micro, and soon Turtles in Time Micro). Some are good, some are meh, but they're all kind of origin story or history story based. And they reference events in them in the main comic. 

Sweet. I'll prob order the first trade when i get a few extra bucks.