Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    django was fantastic as expected, tarantino does it again

and was that really marc dressed as batman in leahs pics?
    my dear god that nigga needs to get down on his knees and thank the gods that a bitch like leah is messin around with him What the Fuck
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    What pic? Is it a good Batman suit?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Classic movie Batman. Nice
    I see Wonderwoman, Green Arrow, and Bane? as well. Picking up Injustice I take it?
    That's what it says on the facebook.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Wonderwoman looks like a deer in headlights.

But dat height /:)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well you kept talking about buying a batman mask.. i figured you went full dork mode :-??
    I don't think its that far of a stretch for him to put on an outfit like that
    I would \m/
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you'd be Bearded Batman
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/04/22/michael-bay-apologizes-for-armageddon/

Michael Bay apologizes for 'Armageddon'

It took 15 years, but moviegoers are getting an apology for one of the brashest, outlandish, craptacularly entertaining blockbusters of all time.

Buried in a Miami Herald interview published Sunday about his upcoming film Pain & Gain, director Michael Bay offered a mea culpa for his 1998 hit Armageddon. The discussion was sparked by the interviewer noting that Bay’s new film, which stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson as bodybuilders who embark on a crime spree, has atypical editing for the director — the shots are held for longer than a few nanoseconds.

“I will apologize for Armageddon, because we had to do the whole movie in 16 weeks,” Bay says. “It was a massive undertaking. That was not fair to the movie. I would redo the entire third act if I could. But the studio literally took the movie away from us. It was terrible. My visual effects supervisor had a nervous breakdown, so I had to be in charge of that. I called James Cameron and asked ‘What do you do when you’re doing all the effects yourself?’ But the movie did fine.”

Armageddon‘s rapid production schedule may have been caused by the film facing a creative arms race with another space-object-headed-toward-Earth title, Deep Impact. Deep Impact hit theaters first, but Armageddon still crushed at the box office, grossing $553 million world-wide compared to Deep Impact delivering $349 million, according to Box Office Mojo.

In the same article, Bay defends his spastic 1995 breakthrough hit, Bad Boys. “It’s really funny,” he says. “People have always given me a hard time on my editing. But if you could do a graph on my movies, you would see how my editing has slowed down over the years. Bad Boys was my first movie, and we cut that quite fast. Back then it was very new for action. Now you see a lot of that imitated. Call it what you will. Yes, critics have given me s–t about it. But when you watch the Bourne Identity movies, they are cut way faster.

To be fair, Armageddon is far from Bay’s worst film. The movie isn’t subtle, but as popcorn entertainment it’s rather bluntly effective (sort of the way a sledge hammer is effective for pushing a thumb tack into a cork board). The film’s ending, where Bruce Willis sacrifices himself to save his daughter’s fiancee and humanity, had plenty of guys hiding their misty eyes from their dates in the theater.

Now Pearl Harbor is another story. And so is Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Thankfully, Bay already seemingly apologized for that one
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

Black guy out the back of the picture is sulking
    He's like "how come I ain't got not super hero outfit....it's coz I'm black ain't it"
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod

NolaMetal said:

and was that really marc dressed as batman in leahs pics?
    my dear god that nigga needs to get down on his knees and thank the gods that a bitch like leah is messin around with him What the Fuck

I'm brown and this nigga is white. You retarded? lol
    :-?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2013
    Nah. Marcy bought one of those plastic 8 dollar masks :))
    And that guy is white and short :|
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm not a fan of people apologizing for their work, no matter how bad it turned out. I felt the same way a few years ago when Phil Collins apologized