Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im sure you'd like it britt cause i remember you saying that you like the movie Interview With A Vampire. if you like that movie then you might like Let Me In.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'll read the book then see the movie...as planned.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited October 2011
    anyway, movie critics piss me off cause i dont think i woulda watched it if it didnt get as high of praises as it did. at least i watched it on netflix and didnt rent it or anything. sometimes i wonder if movie critics are just trollin' lol. usually i dont really pay attention to critics but i always go to the horror site bloody-disgusting.com and they gave it 5/5 skulls (stars). i shoulda known somethin' was up when the reviewer said that "Where Rob Zombie's Halloween failed to create something new out of John Carpenter's classic slasher" and "In Zombie's remake, Michael Myers is a psycho-killer from the initial frame, leaving no room for character development. In Let Me In we literally watch the deconstruction of Owen (played by Kody Smit McPhee), and the development of a serial killer" in his review.
    :))

idk what he was watching cause Zombie explained why michael myers became psychotic, carpenter didnt = something new. and we did see character developement in michael myers. michael myers was most defenitely NOT a serial killer from the first frame.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    well so far in the movie the only vampire is the little girl. and this kid is becoming friends with her and she started caring for him in a way, showing a more emotional side of vampires.
    how fucking wrong you are <_> movie is pretty cool and a little gory. Shit if far from twilight the fuck is wrong with you? lol
    well so far in the movie the only vampire is the little girl. and this kid is becoming friends with her and she started caring for him in a way, showing a more emotional side of vampires.
    how fucking wrong you are <_> movie is pretty cool and a little gory. Shit if far from twilight the fuck is wrong with you? lol
    i actually never saw a twilight movie so the question is....wtf is wrong with you? why would you see twilight? :))
    i compared it to twilight cause it started getting too emotional and lovey dovey between the main characters. as i said i only saw about half of it so i have no idea what happens in the second half.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i actually never saw a twilight movie so the question is....wtf is wrong with you? why would you see twilight? :))
    This ones easy: because he has either got it in or tried to get it in with a bitch in the past 3 years. I'd say, 85% of dudes tryna get it in since 2008 have been forced to watch Twilight. So the question is Skully, why havent YOU seen it?
    edited October 2011
    This ones easy: because he has either got it in or tried to get it in with a bitch in the past 3 years. I'd say, 85% of dudes tryna get it in since 2008 have been forced to watch Twilight. So the question is Skully, why havent YOU seen it?
    this one is also easy: im too old to date 13 year old girls. so the real question here is, do you date 13 year old girls?
    i really wanna see Trespass cause Nicholas Cage is in it and its directed by Joel Schumacher.....8MM was badass!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    anyway, movie critics piss me off cause i dont think i woulda watched it if it didnt get as high of praises as it did. at least i watched it on netflix and didnt rent it or anything. sometimes i wonder if movie critics are just trollin' lol. usually i dont really pay attention to critics but i always go to the horror site bloody-disgusting.com and they gave it 5/5 skulls (stars). i shoulda known somethin' was up when the reviewer said that "Where Rob Zombie's Halloween failed to create something new out of John Carpenter's classic slasher" and "In Zombie's remake, Michael Myers is a psycho-killer from the initial frame, leaving no room for character development. In Let Me In we literally watch the deconstruction of Owen (played by Kody Smit McPhee), and the development of a serial killer" in his review.
    :))

idk what he was watching cause Zombie explained why michael myers became psychotic, carpenter didnt = something new. and we did see character developement in michael myers. michael myers was most defenitely NOT a serial killer from the first frame.
    Somewhat related but that's why I fucking hated the Hannibal Rising movie. In the book, it goes in depth on how he Hannibal detatches from reality and becomes a pure psychopath. The movie just flat out blew.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Paranormal who gives a fuck 3 comes out this week.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Paranormal who gives a fuck 3 comes out this week.
    I really don't care about it but I'll probably end up seeing it........
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    The 2nd movie we hell of a lot better then the first and I liked it. Have hopes for the 3rd.
    I thought the second part was miles better than the first, even though most people seemed to think it sucked.

I thought the problem with the first was that it built up suspense but didn't capitalize. Who the fuck goes back to bed after being dragged by something invisible into a fucking closet???

The second movie was also a lot more easy to relate to because it introduced the family aspect, rather than just two dumbfuck newlyweds that you want to see get fucked up by a demon.

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    The 1st was the best because you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. Now it's just like the Saw series...shame

and it had story lol. an actual story that made sense as to why shit was happening.
    The 1st was the best because you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. Now it's just like the Saw series...shame
    I don't know about you but I had a pretty solid grasp on the fact that it was two people documenting the strange happenings at their house presented in a Blair Witch-esque "this really happened" format.
    I also hated the fact that the original had that "ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOVIES EVER" bullshit. No it fucking wasn't.