Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i read that the new movie On The Road about jack kerouacs book is starring kristen stewart and she is going to have a lot of "fun" scenes in it...im spr excited
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i read that the new movie On The Road about jack kerouacs book is starring kristen stewart and she is going to have a lot of "fun" scenes in it...im spr excited
    ed is that you?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well that is one of my fav books of all time ( a very short list lol) and i think stewart is really hot for some reason, i will def be catchin that movie
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    The Avengers movie looks sweet! Too bad Edward Norton couldn't be the Hulk though.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    heres the first trailer for 'The Raven', it looks awesome!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/26635
    Yeah I just saw that on AOTS two days ago, should be cool.

I love me a mystery thriller movie
    Im excited for that movie. Looks kind of like From Hell
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Already saw her tits...no longer give a fuck.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    just watched 'The Lost' on netflix. it was some pretty crazy shit. it was pretty much the beginning of rob zombie's halloween (michael myers' childhood) meets reservoir dogs meets the manson family on steroids. its a fictional movie and it has nothing to do with the manson family though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    My thoughts on The Thing (the "prequel")

, i hated it. very bland and kinda boring. And watching Carpenter's version right before hand wasn't a very good idea, as this version is a glorified rehash with different characters and mostly CGI creature effects/kills. None of the chracters are really memerable. And while gory, the fact that it was mostly cg took away from it especially knowing that it was done for real for the most part in Carpenters. And the ending pissed me off (actually both endings
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Sounds like pressed to me

footloose has a higher rating on RT
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Hmm...I kinda wanted to see The Thing. Guess I'll just wait till it's out of theaters to see it.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Watching Drive now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    On behalf of The Collective and Bloody Disgusting Selects, we are pleased to announce a special FREE online screening event for the international horror film Atrocious! In celebration of the film's release to DVD on October 25th, it will be made available exclusively for free (the best price!) online right here on Bloody-Disgusting.com and Facebook.com/BloodyDisgusting on Thursday, October 27th starting at 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST for a 24 hour period.

To kick off this Halloween season event in style, Editor of Bloody Disgusting, Brad Miska, will host a live chat during the screening event @ 8:30pm EST/ 5:30pmPST. The event will take place via the Big Live video player on both Bloody-Disgusting.com and Facebook that will allow fans to chat during the broadcast with Brad as well as their fellow horror fanatics on Facebook.

After the initial broadcast, Atrocious will be available for free video on demand streaming until October 28th @ 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST (To watch for free, make sure to start the film no later than 7:00pm EST/ 4:00pm PST on October 28th!) After that time, Atrocious will be available for paid video on demand rental on Bloody-Disgusting.com.

Good times, good times! Check out a new clip from the film inside, along with the trailer.

The directorial debut of Spanish helmer Fernando Barreda Luna, " 'Atrocious' excerpts found footage from a film reel recovered by Spanish police, documenting a family of five discovering the truth behind a dangerous urban legend. The 37 hours of found footage follow Cristian and July Quintanilla passing time at their summer home by investigating a terrifying and mysterious urban legend. As their investigation intensifies, strange occurrences in and around the house escalate rapidly, culminating finally in unspeakable atrocities."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGOgo8wju5I&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/26745
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited October 2011
    watched a little less then half of Let Me In and i didnt feel like watchin' any more of it cause i didnt like it. seems like a twilight type of bullshit.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I fucking hated the original version. It was boring as shit.
    edited October 2011
    ^Skully, the original or the remake? I started to read the book....seemed good.
    edited October 2011
    the remake. dont get me wrong though, everything was well done but i just dont like those kind of vampire movies. i hate the idea of there being a "good" vampire or a vampire that shows any remorse whatsoever.
    EDIT: i prefer vampire movies where the vampires are just plain evil like From Dusk Till Dawn, John Carpenter's Vampires etc.
    Oh. I only got 2 chapters in...didn't know there were good and bad. :/
    well so far in the movie the only vampire is the little girl. and this kid is becoming friends with her and she started caring for him in a way, showing a more emotional side of vampires.