Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nice, what was the name of the film with the 2 bi chicks gettin it in at some hotel all night!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Room In Rome I believe
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MT_MetalMT_Metal Posts: 20
    I'm looking foreword to the new Predator movie. I am not a fan of Adrien Brody however.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    given a quick look, it looks like Room in Rome will get a US theatrical release
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    J. HEX

NOT HAT BAD
    BUT
    NOT THAT GREAT
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Peter Jackson to Direct "The Hobbit" Prequels!

After Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy) stepped down from directing "The Hobbit" prequels, that left "LOTR" director Peter Jackson with the difficult task of finding his replacement. Many were considered, including Jackson's protege Neill Blomkamp (District 9), but Jackson didn't feel that was the way to go.

Now comes news from THR and Deadline that Jackson has decided to take on the job himself. The helmer is currently in negotiations, with everyone trying to agree on a schedule in order to fast-track the films for a 2012 and 2013 releases.

The script for the first film is already complete, and del Toro will stay on as a writer to finish the script for the second installment. All the other details will be worked out within the next few days.

If Jackson signs on to direct, casting will be the next big step. "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is already taking himself out of the competition. "I wouldn't like to get involved with another franchise at all," he said, adding: "I don't think I would be asked to play Bilbo."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18127&count=0#ixzz0ruookfzr
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That'll be great.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    not official yet; but yes... that would be great.
    EVEY THING JACKSON HAS DONE IS GREAT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LOVELY BONES
    good news for Inception
    6 for 6 on rotten tomatoes thus far.

A wildly entertaining and dazzling mind-trip not to be missed. Kubrick would have been proud. -Pete Hammond (Box Office Magazine)

A devilishly complicated, fiendishly enjoyable sci-fi voyage across a dreamscape that is thoroughly compelling. -Kirk Honeycutt (Hollywood Reporter)

If movies are shared dreams, then Christopher Nolan is surely one of Hollywood's most inventive dreamers, given the evidence of his commandingly clever Inception. -Justin Chang (Variety)

Inception is a masterpiece. Making a huge film with big ambitions, Christopher Nolan never missteps and manages to create a movie that, at times, feels like a miracle. -Devin Faraci (CHUD)

A stunning achievement and the most completely entertaining film I've seen in years. -Todd Gilchrist (Cinematical)

Inception is an exhilarating cinematic experience that suggests there is still room, even in the blockbuster world, for big ideas and dangerous emotions, and that may be the single most thrilling thing about it. -Drew McWeeny (HitFix)
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I'm looking forward to that one.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited July 2010
    and eh, you all be the judge
    imageimage
    Megan Fox's replacement for Transformers 3
  • TiddyTiddy Posts: 365
    anyone gonna go see piranha 3d?haha
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    ^I'm interested.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Its being directed by Alexander Aja (high tension, hills have eyes remake), so yeah, i'll give it a look
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    A new Pee-Wee movie is being made and Judd Apatow is on board to direct it and produce it along with Paul Reubens also helping to produce it and starring in it.

Other news...some interesting news...sources say that Collin Farrell is indeed going to play Ozzy Osbourne in a biopic about the legendary rockstar.

Former Dublin hellraiser, Colin Farrell, is set to play Black Sabbath’s Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne in a new biopic.

The Paramount Pictures and MTV Film’s have revealed that Colin Farrell would be their ideal choice to play the Brummie rocker.

An spokesperson joked ““At least Colin and Ozzy are on the same page when it comes to using four-letter words!”

Another insider has been quoted saying “Colin drinks, he smokes, he womanizes. He's just a sleeve tattoo away from being a real rock star.”

Ozzy has said that he wants an actor from Birmingham, his hometown in the north of England to play his part to make it more authentic. He said “I'd like to get a Birmingham guy to play the young lad in it because Americans can't do a good Brummie accent.”
    Sharon has also mentioned that she would like Johnny Depp to play her husband’s part. Well we can guess why that is.

However, Ozzy seems to be sticking to his guns. “I don't want a Johnny Depp or someone from the Hobbit films. I want someone who knows Birmingham. I'm from Birmingham, and it would be good to get someone from Birmingham to play me,” said the Prince of Darkness.

He added “I'd like to do something like an X Factor audition, but Sharon does all that kind of thing, you know.”

The 61-year-old Black Sabbath rocker has certainly had an interesting like. So interesting in fact that scientist at a DNA researchers in St. Louis are studying Ozzy to find out why he’s still alive having partied hard all his life. Ozzy and Keith Richards should compare notes.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    and eh, you all be the judge

NOT BAD AT ALL
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    chew, i finally seen freeway yesterday, awesome movie!