Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    X-Men First Class was great. I loved it. Now I want to watch the other 4 movies lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't think I'm ever going to get watch Super 8 <_>

imageimage
    :( Hold Marc down and force him to take you. <_>
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    X-Men First Class was great. I loved it. Now I want to watch the other 4 movies lol.
    You should.
    I just watched The Hurt Locker. One of the best movies I've ever seen.
    :( Hold Marc down and force him to take you. <_>
    I can't lol. Can only go if his mom goes
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    edited June 2011
    Maybe if you guys didn't shag on live...

Chill girl don't hurt me

You should.
    I've seen all of them. I just want to have a X-Men movie marathon now haha.
    Maybe if you guys didn't shag on live...

Chill girl don't hurt me
    Ya'll still think that? LOL
    I don't have a conversation when I have sex
    BITCH I'LL CUT YOU!
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Saw Green Lantern today i really enjoyed it.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    avoid 2 (i nearly fell asleep), 3, and especially Origins
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    When you like Sucker Punch over any X-Men movies, that's when I stop taking you seriously.

When you like Sucker Punch over any X-Men movies, that's when I stop taking you seriously.
    speaking of that movie, im actually in the process of downloading the extended 127 minute cut. (didnt you even hate origins
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so i was watching The Dark Knight for like the 100th time a couple days ago and i started thinking about who the next batman villian is gonna be. you guys remember that line that harvey (two face) said? "The joker's just a mad dog, i want who ever let him off the leash."
    and the joker said he never plans anything but everything he did was very well thought out. that being said, i think theres a very good possibility that we'll see the ridler in the next one. he seems smart enough to plan everything the joker did. another possibility, although very unlikely, is bookworm (he was on the old TV show a few times).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    so i was watching The Dark Knight for like the 100th time a couple days ago and i started thinking about who the next batman villian is gonna be. you guys remember that line that harvey (two face) said? "The joker's just a mad dog, i want who ever let him off the leash."
    and the joker said he never plans anything but everything he did was very well thought out. that being said, i think theres a very good possibility that we'll see the ridler in the next one. he seems smart enough to plan everything the joker did. another possibility, although very unlikely, is bookworm (he was on the old TV show a few times).
    well theyve already announced that bane and catwoman are in it, but the riddler still could be, idk..
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    what do you have against sucker punch? great movie \m/
    what do you have against sucker punch? great movie \m/
    hes mad that there wasn't any story and or plot. That and hes mad that i talked him into seeing it. Although he likes/loves the twilight movies, so he should have no say
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well theyve already announced that bane and catwoman are in it, but the riddler still could be, idk..
    oh yeah, i forget about that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Someone will'd. I have seen all of the X-Men movies before.
    <_>