Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Why do you hate her so much?

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    she was never part of my life, until now.
    she just comes around when her daughters don't feel like taking care of her, she's also lazy because she could have a very comfortable life at her house but she doesn't want to. She's never here to see me or spend time with me
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What a cunt <_>
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so shes lazy because she doesnt wanna be in the house...?
    wow look at that logic
    imageimage
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    she's lazy because she lives alone and doesn't want to cook for herself, or clean..... or whatever she needs
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    well then that changes EVERYTHING
    imageimage
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "Can I watch you Sara? :P
    "No white men allowed"

Dammit!!"

both of you can WATCH..but Leah gets to touch ;]
    Cheeze is Vipz. :] so he's in no matter whatz :D
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "both of you can WATCH..but Leah gets to touch ;]"

...rats

"Cheeze is Vipz. :] so he's in no matter whatz :D"

You know Cheeze and I are the same person right?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    no you are not. Lol.
    You know Cheeze is a troll and not a real person right?

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "no you are not. Lol."

Yeah, I just got tired of typing with a lot of "z"s, so I became WINE
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    ""no you are not. Lol."

Yeah, I just got tired of typing with a lot of "z"s, so I became WINE"

you're being a liar! :(
    he is a real person..
    edited April 2010
    I am Deputy Cheeze, the suit and I are one.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He's a real person..I know this.
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    OH SWEET!
    I love winning with women
    I DID IT AGAIN!

CHAPTER 4
    edited April 2010
    Oh fucking wonderful... now they're dragging our sports teams into this...

CHICAGO — The fight over Arizona’s illegal-immigration law came to the sidewalk outside Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon, in the shadow of a game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Chicago Cubs.

Dozens of protesters waved signs and chanted “Boycott Arizona! Boycott Arizona!” and, at times, the Friendly Confines, as Wrigley is lovingly known, seemed anything but.

Some baseball fans quietly accepted leaflets disparaging the Arizona law, which calls for police officers who have “reasonable suspicion” that a person may be in the United States illegally to demand proof of legal residency. Others refused the leaflets or said that, in fact, they liked Arizona’s new policy, the strictest illegal-immigration law in the country.

At one point, a fan, carrying his own bullhorn and two large American flags, got into a screaming match with protesters as he declared that he was “standing with America’s favorite pastime” and urged the crowd not to boycott Arizona at all. The protesters chanted at the man, who was African-American, “Racist, go home!”

Far from Arizona, far from any statehouse, the debate over that state’s new law is being carried into an unlikely arena: sports. Protest organizers here called for like-minded people elsewhere to take the fight to other games — basketball, hockey, you name it — against any Arizona team. Leone Jose Bicchieri, one such organizer, said his group also was urging baseball teams (including the Cubs) to move their spring training headquarters out of Arizona.

And at least one member of Congress, Representative José E. Serrano, Democrat of New York, was urging Major League Baseball to change the site of the 2011 All-Star Game, now set for Phoenix; Mr. Serrano likened the circumstances to the early 1990s, when the National Football League rescinded an agreement to hold the Super Bowl in Arizona during a period before the state accepted Martin Luther King’s Birthday as a holiday.

Mark Ganis, a consultant here who advises baseball and football teams on marketing matters, said he doubted that the latest efforts would have much effect. “People oftentimes have already purchased their tickets and are not going to throw them away because in another state they have passed a law they had no say over,” Mr. Ganis said.

An official from the Cubs, who declined to comment on the Arizona law itself, said attendance at Thursday’s game (36,850) had met expectations, and offered no indications that ticketholders had chosen to skip the game.

Mr. Bicchieri and others here contended that it was reasonable to make the Diamondbacks a boycott target because the team’s ownership had — through contributions to political leaders in Arizona — indirectly supported the immigration law.

The Diamondbacks principal owner, Ken Kendrick, has donated to Republican candidates but opposes the law, a team official said in an e-mail message. The official, Shaun Rachau, said that Mr. Kendrick was one of nearly 75 owners of the team and that none of Mr. Kendrick’s contributions — nor those of other owners — reflected any views of the organization. The team, he said, never supported the law and took no stance on political issues.

Outside Wrigley, Connie Andersen, dressed in Cubs gear, said of the Arizona law, “This is a speedy path to Nazi Germany fascism.”

But Mike Binotto, a fellow fan, pushed past Ms. Andersen as she tried to give him a leaflet. “We’re here for the Cubs, and they want to talk about this?” he said, adding, “I’ve been to Arizona, and to a certain extent I agree with this law.”