Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the Erik Bashing thread.....

1192021222325»

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Katatonia in Sept?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    wanna make it my bday prez? <_>
    jk
    its a maybe, like everythin is.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Bianca, regarding the laws in the stateof Illinois.....a 14 year old can be tried as an adult depending on the crime committed. Illinois has done this in the past. If a minor were to verbally assault an adult and the adult physically assaults the minor then the adult would more than likely be incarcerated for it. If that same minor is six feet tall and over 200 pounds, as the minor in question here has stated, then it's a whole other ballgame. That minor would most likely be charged as an adult.
    To answer your other query regarding my youngest son's age. He's 22.

Now with that out of the way..........I challenge you to show me any quote where I said I was going to touch him. I said I'd have him ejected. For those of you who don't think that's possible.....cool. I've seen it happen time and time again. Security staff at shows don't want to deal with any show patron other than to nod at them. They want to relax and make easy money.

Ape.......wow, just wow. Didn't know ginger primates were so clever. I'm impressed.

Nola, you rawk. Glad to see that you can see through the lulz to get to the truth.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, you're more retarded than I thought. Size has absolutely nothing to do with it, they would look at my age and only my age. If I murdered someone, and another 14 year old who was 110 Pounds and 5'4, we'd both most likely get charged as adults. Size has NOTHING to do with it.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ROUND 2 ...FIGHT!!!!
    I'm not going to go there today. I went to school, learned to read, and did the research.

The first case I read about was a 13 year old boy who was watching wrestling and decided to do the wrestling moves on his friend. The 13 year old was 5 foot 10 and weighed in at a whopping 230 pounds and killed his friend who was "normal" sized. The 13 year old was charged as an adult and sucessfully prosecuted. Was sentenced to 12-20 years. He has since been released and by all acounts is living a productive life.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    none of this shit will be tolerated today...
    On a separate note......Would one of our fine moderators close this thread so that none of us have to be exposed to this shit any longer?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
This discussion has been closed.