Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the Erik Bashing thread.....

Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
I just ordered 4 new autographed CD's from Newbury:
1. Hole - yeah I know, don't say it.....
2. Nonpoint - ditto
3. Godsmack
4. Deftones

I'm pretty sure the Deftones will sell out quickly and probably the Godsmack also. Check 'em out if you're interested. They also have the new Extreme, BFMV, and the new Drowning Pool also.
Post edited by laurjohn2 on

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    this makes me wish i wasnt so broke.....

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Yeah, I know. I just spent 64.00 on that including shipping.
    Just got the new Ratt in the mail. So far I am loving it. Roadrunner actually sent the extra autographed booklet too. I'm shocked cause they've screwed me twice on auto'd booklets.
    i cancelled my amazon preorder of godsmack and preordered thru newbury. after shipping was about $1, and get the autograph
    You get the Deluxe or regular version?
    regular. like i said, very low on money. if i didnt allready have this CD preordered thru amazon, i wouldnt have done this
    I understand the whole money thing. I still haven't gotten Mayhemfest tickets. Waiting on a few checks to come through first. Since we shut the bar down I've been kinda broke myself so I took a second job working security at The Canopy Club in Urbana, IL. Been there about a month and should get my first check from them this week. Better be worth it.
    i wish i had the option of getting a second job. my job needs me 24/7. I am glad i did the mayhem presale, because i get the tix about a week before the show. at least its one show i wont be tempted to sell the tix for. My problem right now is that i have spent over $1000 in car repairs on my wife's car the last month and a half. i get paid every 2 weeks and my whole next paycheck is going towards the mortgage. Seems like i owe everyone money. A friend of mine has some high price rare gold coins that he wants me to sell for him. i am hoping to set these up soon, and he would give me a percentage
    Between a son that's had to be bailed out of jail twice in the last month, we've had car repairs, cancer meds, puppy medical shit, etc. This economy sucks donkey balls and I'm really considering filing bankruptcy. I hate the thought of it cause i was raised differently but if things don't turn around soon I may not have any other option.
    a lot of my problems is because of a bad refinance i did 2 years ago. it is 9.25%. I did it thinking i can do another refiaince right away. the bank sees it and keeps on reaching out to help me. the problem with fixing the mortgage is that i now owe more than the house is worth. Banks says they will work with me, take any application and appraisal fees, then tell me there is nothing they can do to help. I wish i could go back in a time machine and not sign the paperwork in the mortgage i am in
    The housing market is a mess and it's not showing any signs of improvement. I feel for ya, John.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Between a son that's had to be bailed out of jail twice in the last month,

LOL

And you've bragged about how tough and stern of a parent you are and how if I was your kid, I wouldn't be such a "punk".

LMFAO.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    haha alec29 is gonna fuck him up now....
    Let him.

He put his own foot in his mouth with that one.
    My son is grown and on his own. He also has paid me back in cash. Erik, you need to practice this phrase as you'll be using it alot......."You want fries with that?"

Idiot.
    Lol right. 'Cause I'll really be working at McDonald's.

Nah I'm good man.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I don't know Erik, but I gotta say, if you think you can disrespect people like that in the real world you have got another thing comin' little dude.
    McDonald's wouldn't hire anyone who can't do math, retard. Now go put your helmet back on and try to stop licking the windows.
    "I don't know Erik, but I gotta say, if you think you can disrespect people like that in the real world you have got another thing comin' little dude. "

I'm sure we'll see each other at Mayhemfest. Let him talk all the shit he wants. I'll bring a 10 year old girl to whip his ass.
    Lol. Your "insults" make me laugh.
This discussion has been closed.