Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the Erik Bashing thread.....

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    everytime I hit refresh there is a new post in this thread.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    "And we aren't raping Canada because...........?"

this is what I was just thinking.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    bianca has always been far more annoying than erik has ever been. and im not suckin alecs dick i just thought the whole fight was funny and your whole reasoning and everyone banning and pretending its like a govt and shit just made it funnier. lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    "and imo the personal attacks on eriks part werent as bad as the ones on alecs part
    alec has his son and from what ive read pretty proud of him i guess?
    but erik does not have his dad.
    i think once the decision was made to have them both banned the decision should have been upholded.
    thats what i started out saying in the first place"

Well yeah of course Alec's personal attacks were worse, lol

The way I read your original question was that you suggested there was a bias against Erik. I said I was, and I figured your response was basically saying that was retarded. So yeah, I don't like either one of them, and I wish the mods wouldn't have banned them in the first place, but whatever, it's not gonna kill anyone.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nahh im just not fond if bitch whipped people
    imageimage
    Lets ban Bianca instead so she still has some small chance of one day having a life....
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited April 2010
    ''bianca has always been far more annoying than erik has ever been. and im not suckin alecs dick i just thought the whole fight was funny and your whole reasoning and everyone banning and pretending its like a govt and shit just made it funnier. lol''

theyre pretty close on the annoying chart
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If Bianca gets banned, I won't be coming back.
    I love winning with women
    its kinda funny because me and you used to be close sean
    not quite sure what changed but oh well

yea ok ban me for what?
    xD
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    they're fighting guys, let's ban one of them for 10 days, ban the other, unban the other, ban the other again, then unban them both and the situation will be just dandy
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Here's how I see it...

Erik is a 14 year old boy...as everyone was 14 once. He's going to be an immature little fuck because that's what he is. He hasn't been through enough to become mature. In time he'll get better I guess. But until then, he's going to say stupid shit and defend himself when attacked. It's up to others to ignore it or just poke a little fun at him.

Alec is what? A 40 year old man with kids and grandchildren? He should know better then to insult little children on the internet in any way. He has a son..I'm sure he wouldn't want some 40 year old insulting his kid on the internet. He should know better then to do that.

I don't care what anyone says...they were both in the wrong and if this would have happened on any other forum or if half the shit people say on this forum were said somewhere else, you would be banned. So, I think it's pathetic that everyone is bitching about how the mods banned two people because the stupid low retarded bickering and fighting obviously wasn't going to stop at any point. I don't care if Alec was fucking around, it's all fucking retarded. The fact everyone started bitching was worse. You people don't want to take the internet serious, don't bitch about this person being banned or this person not being banned. It's the mods decisions, not yours. Just my opinion on this and since I've got nothing else to do, there it is.
    imageimage
    like i said for your own benefit, its not to late for you to get a life, ya know make real friends? plus the annoying factor of this board would go way down...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    you guys just bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
    yah no dawn, for someone who is complaining about people making big deal outta nothing that is one pretty big paragraph......just sayin
    yea leah ima pass on reading that if you dont mind

uhm i have friends? thanks for being concerned
    imageimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    ''its kinda funny because me and you used to be close sean
    not quite sure what changed but oh well

yea ok ban me for what?
    xD''

calm down im just trying to cause the lulz(a corrupted version of lol)
    PLEASE TURN THE PAGE
    edited April 2010
    CHAPTER 3
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey Alec I have a friend who has a little bro attending mayhem he is also 14 . Would you like to fight him?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
This discussion has been closed.