Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the Erik Bashing thread.....

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    at least some lulz have been brought into this thread
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    You make us all laugh so I guess we're even.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What are you gonna do at Mayhem? Beat my ass, O mature one?

Talk about me being stupid and immature.
    Someone read the comment to his pathetic ass. I said a ten year old girl was going to take care of that for me. But I'd definitely not be seen alone anywhere that day.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    People who pop off at the mouth deserve to have their teeth knocked down their throat..just sayin.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    if the 10 year old girl is a fat mall goth, then this should be videotaped and posted
    Well aren't YOU fucking badass?

Gonna have someone jump me? Go right the fuck ahead. You have to be the most immature 40 year old I've ever seen.

Regardless if you do it, or have someone "attack" me, I'm fucking 14 dude. Will you be able to redeem yourself if you have someone jump me? Because if so, that's pretty fucking sad man.

Maybe you should listen to your own advice and grow up.
    Ok you are right. Now please go away. Go look for daddy. Ok?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What are you talking about Erik?

Also, you made a personal comment about his kids, whose incidents with the law is little to ridicule.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Aha WOW.

Gonna throw around the Dad insults like Fagson did? Wanna try and get to me or something?

Once again, borderline immature.
    I'm sorry. I forgot that daddy don't want you. Must be tough. Is that why you chose to attack my child rearing skills? Cuz you're own daddy don't care enough to show you the difference between right and wrong?
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Erik, a disrespectful mouth like yours is what gets people killed in some places around the world. Learn to respect others. Maybe then people will actually respect you. Just a little advice dude.
    Wow. Keep lowering yourself man. If that's what helps you sleep at night.

And shit, for a kid that was raised by only his Mom and no father figure, I'm doing pretty damn good. At least I'M not getting in trouble with the law.
    "And shit, for a kid that was raised by only his Mom and no father figure, I'm doing pretty damn good. At least I'M not getting in trouble with the law."

Trouble with the law usually begins with trouble at school.
    Erik, a disrespectful mouth like yours is what gets people killed in some places around the world. Learn to respect others. Maybe then people will actually respect you. Just a little advice dude.

LOL REALLY?!? FUCKING REALLY?!? But the shit that this douchebag is saying about my Dad isn't disrespectful?

WOW MAN.

FUCKING WOW.
    Trouble with the law usually begins with trouble at school.

Yea, and my school is absolute shit. I'm one of the only ones not getting in serious shit with Drugs, violence, extreme disrespect to teachers, shit like that. All my core teachers love me as a student, it's my principal that has a problem with me.
    Erik, you haven't been in trouble with the law.....yet. You will be with no education, no marketable job skills, no home training, etc. To say that you turned out alright is laughable. I'd have popped your head off years ago and flushed it down the shitter and marked it off as wasted sperm.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hahahahahah this threads funny....
    He never said anything about your Dad, only Alec did. Also, he's somewhat right.
    Anyone wanna say he's being disrespectful yet? Or am I still the disrespectful one just because I'm Erik?

And FYI, I DID turn out alright jackass, I get all my chores done, I have good friendships, an amazing girlfriend, I have goals and dreams, dedicated to my Music, my Mom trusts me, I don't get into any serious trouble other than the usual getting yelled at by Mom shit. You don't know shit pal.
This discussion has been closed.