Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The *OFFICIAL* 4/20/2010 thread

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    calm down,just calm down!

Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Okay just going off that statement..how is it a waste?
    I cant just kick back and make alcohol like I know everything.

But I'm sure with a couple attempts I could grow some pretty decent marijauna.
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I don't give a fuck if you drink, or how much you drink either. A few minutes ago people were saying how people who smoke a lot are pathetic. I welcome this debate. Assholes who make factless broad sweeping statements about other groups of people are usually talking out of their ass, and anyone who wants to make those kinds of accusations can take the debate up with me. If stoners are such pathetic burnouts, then people shouldbt be scared to back up their statements against them.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i dont tend to brag about smoking weed.....im an open pot smoker if you ask me or if any one any where offers me a joint....iv been at the park playing disc golf and take a joint from someone i have never met and ill do it any time....i like to smoke before bed cause it helps me sleep....but come on 420 is the one day you should brag about smoking ze pot.....give us a break
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    lol at all the CM Punk marks.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I mean that once everyone is in their 30's-40's they'll realize that pot was a waste of time and money. The alcohol reference is about the debate over alcohol and pot, I would choose alcohol cuz it's something you can do with your friends when you're older just to celebrate a reunion or whatever and not be all bugged out.
    I can't really put to words what I'm trying to say
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    ^ you can do the same with weed.,,,even change type of highs;if you bake it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    Santana does have somewhat of a point. My family is full of mexicans - I'm pretty sure they rank high in the pot smoking category - and there's still the part that smokes weed and doesn't. They generally go outside and chill by the garage while theres a ton of people inside.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    ^people i know dont realize that its a waste of time and money....my g pa is 65 and smokes pot everyday
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    So much ignorance here....

Question #1. Do you smoke weed?
    If not, GTFO. This thread is not for you.

If yes, light that shit up.

That is all.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    this goes back to the Half-Baked scene in that there are a million type of stoners... those who like to isolate themselves, the ones who liked to be in groups, the ones who like listening to trippy as much, like free-form Jazz or someshit... etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tevg74P3t9w
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2010
    Once again Santana... have you ever heard of Medical Marijuana?

Because i'm sure the people who are in pain and smoke because of it don't think its a waste of time and money.

I have an occasional smoke with my friends more then I drink with them.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'll smoke weed over getting drunk any day. I've never gotten a migraine from smoking weed to this day but I can't say the same for alcohol. I've also blacked out from alcohol and almost died. Weed also has never done that to me. The only dangerous thing that comes from weed is the fact you want to eat everything in the house. To me weed is loads safer the alcohol. I don't ever brag about smoking weed, because I don't see why I should. That's pointless. But for people to come out and say shit when they have never done it...that makes me chuckle. The fact this thread has become an argument thread has also made me chuckle a bit.
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    yea like lighting something on fire and sucking the smoke into your lungs ( whatever that may be) is good for ya as well amirite
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You all need to be saved!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "yea like lighting something on fire and sucking the smoke into your lungs ( whatever that may be) is good for ya as well amirite"

You know you can eat Marijuana right? I only know of one way to ingest alcohol...
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited April 2010
    put your faith and trust in cm punk and you shan't be cast into the lake of fire

i haven't the slightest clue what i just said
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Accept Cm Punk as your lord and savior and you will be saved.