Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The *OFFICIAL* 4/20/2010 thread

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    STRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGExSTRAIGHTEDGEx
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I do heroine every month :D

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think any less of others who don't smoke, and I expect the same courtesy to those who choose to. I celebrate 4/20 because it's the day that everyone here breaks their usual smoking cliques and everyone smokes together. The brief eye contact and smile at school on 4/20 is the funniest shit ever, because everyone knows everyone is high, and the teachers know, and sometimes are high themselves.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited April 2010
    cocaine's a hell of a drug
    Damn, gotta lay off the peyote.
    You haven't tried anything till you shoot up.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    pot itself isn't bad its the fucking retards and burnouts that use it and act like its the best thing since water that make it annoying as fuck. ok we get it you smoke a lot. does anyone care? no, so stfu
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    "I think its the people who don't smoke pot trying to make themselves think they are better then people who do smoke."

It's the people that wont friggin shut up about it that get me annoyed, but I get annoyed when people wont shut up about any topic, it just happens to be pot most of the time.

EDIT: Shane speaks the truth.
    ''pot itself isn't bad its the fucking retards and burnouts that use it and act like its the best thing since sliced bread that make it annoying as fuck. ok we get it you smoke a lot. does anyone care? no, so stfu''

fixed
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    STRAIGHTEDGEx
    STRAIGHTEDGEx
    STRAIGHTEDGEx
    STRAIGHTEDGEx

I see where you are coming from.
    Straight Edge means I'm better than you

In Punk we trust

"pot itself isn't bad its the fucking retards and burnouts that use it and act like its the best thing since water that make it annoying as fuck. ok we get it you smoke a lot. does anyone care? no, so stfu"

I think the reason why a lot of people are like this is because they have so much fun with it, they don't understand why others don't do it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So why come into a 4/20 thread if you're just going to be annoyed by it?

April 20th only happens one day a year so why not make a thread about it?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    But the South Park kids said it..and they're straight Colorado.
    image Photobucket
    I accept CM Punk as my almighty savior. All hail the SES!
    CM Punk is my savior and God, he saved me so I shaved my hair.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I think once everyone is older and mature some will realize that pot is kind of a waste but alcohol will still be there for leisure and having a drink with friends (not necessarily getting drunk)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I think once everyone is older and mature some will realize that pot is kind of a waste but alcohol will still be there for leisure and having a drink with friends (not necessarily getting drunk) "

Ever heard of Medical Marijuana?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    "I think once everyone is older and mature some will realize that pot is kind of a waste but alcohol will still be there for leisure and having a drink with friends (not necessarily getting drunk) "

What do you mean?