Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My school is a fucking prison.

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    <_>

I agree with Marc, Alec, John, Rex, and Ed. That is all.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I've been warned and had to change my shirt about 20 times in three years. None were this year, so two really. A lot of them were repeat shirts. It just depends on where you go to school I guess.

I dont think hell is a curse word either, but its just what some people think.
    image Photobucket
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Your school isn't a prison unless all it needs is a watchtower.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It really all depends on the school and technically the way the teachers and shit are. At my school it was all about last names and who's parents knew who. Which is why I basically learned jack shit in Math class
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    suspension is a bit extreme for the word hell
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Another classic coming up?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    on a side note, @Erik_Dechristianize : can you post a pic of the shirt? I might buy one at killfest
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Look, honestly, it's a friggin dumb rule, but if you know that you could get in trouble by wearing this stuff, then just don't do it. It's not that hard. Trying to rebel against this stuff isn't gonna work in high school, all you can do is just suck it up till you get out, that is if you ever get out of school.....
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got in trouble yesterday for wearing my Unearth Rambo shirt just because the back has the movie quote "Killing Is As Easy As Breathing"

Yeah, I was pissed, but I turned my shirt inside out and went on with my day.

They probably busted you for the same shit as me, the douche who made me turn mine inside out said he just got a memo about shirts and whatever. They still had me go to the dean's who asked if I refused and the guy said no so I was free to go.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i find it funny is that i as soon as i read the thread title, i knew it was an erik thread
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    i thought that too
    edited April 2010
    My school gives you a Lake shirt. Beats wearing one inside out. Or if you happen to have one in your locker, you can change into that.
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Look, honestly, it's a friggin dumb rule, but if you know that you could get in trouble by wearing this stuff, then just don't do it. It's not that hard. Trying to rebel against this stuff isn't gonna work in high school, all you can do is just suck it up till you get out, that is if you ever get out of school....."

There is truth to that. But if you have a good argument and so forth, you could go to extremes and take them to court. I do know of one case where parents took a school to court because someone was asshurt over a shirt. They won the case and the school was court ordered to change the rules a bit.
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    such angsty high schoolers...
    imageimage
    I find it funny that today we were talking to this kid Zach about his shirt..We thought he wouldn't make it through the day but he did.

It said

"Rinse in warm water to prevent shrinkage" then pointed towards his cawk.
    image Photobucket
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    ^ reminds me of my buddy always getting in trouble for his shirt that says $5 Foot Long and points down
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "There is truth to that. But if you have a good argument and so forth, you could go to extremes and take them to court. I do know of one case where parents took a school to court because someone was asshurt over a shirt. They won the case and the school was court ordered to change the rules a bit."

Yeah I prolly shouldn't have said that there is nothing you can do, because like you said there are ways to get the rules overturned. It's just that I feel the trouble outweighs the reward. Granted there are times that it's worth it, but in Erik's case I'd just tell him to suck it up, lol.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sorry man, but I don't believe you about this. It's not feasible in any public school environment. Even a private school has to worry about being pc, but unless it's a Catholic school, this doesn't happen.

Closest I've ever come to problems like this was having to change my Slayer shirt because a person was visiting the school one day.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    My friend last year had to change his shirt last year..He made it through 6 of 7 periods too, it was retarded.
    The man the Legend shirt Pictures, Images and Photos

And then this kid had a local meat store shirt that said "You cant beat our meat" I guess it can be taken the wrong way...he too had to change.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It DID happen Wine. My principal is the biggest cunt you'll ever meet.