Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My school is a fucking prison.

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
Suspended....

Again....

5 days.

For an absolute bullshit reason. I've been riding the waves and being a good boy 'til the end of the year just to get it over with since we only have a little over a month left. Raised my grades, been going to school every day. Everything.

Now today, I wore my God Dethroned shirt that says "We Died In Hell.....They Called It Passchendaele.". on the back, and.....you guessed it!

FUCKING. SUSPENDED.

Fuck this shit. I can't stand this concentration camp school anymore. My principal has shit against me for no reason. Says she's sick of my disruptions and my ignorance, when I'm NEVER in the cunt's office. I hardly ever get in trouble other than an occasional detention for tardies. So she made shit up.

I refused to remove the shirt. I straight up told her that: A: I've worn another shirt that says hell on it, my Lamb Of God one that says Walk With Me In Hell, which the assistant principal read and said it was fine. B: Hell is in the fucking bible. C: Hell isn't a swear word. D: You wouldn't get pissed if I wore a shirt that said heaven. E: There's a fucking poster in the History class with a soldier wearing a helmet that says VERY CLEARLY "War Is HELL.". and lastly, F: This is a somewhat patriotic shirt as the whole album is based on the battle at Passchendaele in World War 1.

School officials can suck my fucking dick.

Comments