Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My school is a fucking prison.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMFAO ALEX JUST WON THE THREAD!

XD
    Uh Alec? It's not against the rules if the teacher allows it. She's fine with it. I wish all teachers did. I focus 10x better on school work with some Music on.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    " I did Will. Never yelled. I talked to her, but she's an ignorant cunt and wouldn't even let me throw in my 2 cents. So fuck it chuck it. "

Who said your opinion mattered? That's a problem I've noticed in society as a whole. You are not entitled to anything. Earn it like the rest of the adult population does.
    You're pretty immature for someone over 40 with kids.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Erik should join the army
    "Uh Alec? It's not against the rules if the teacher allows it. She's fine with it. I wish all teachers did. I focus 10x better on school work with some Music on."

What does the school handbook say? Just because the teacher is breaking the rules it doesn't mean it's acceptable. Just follow the fucking rules until you get done with school. It's a simple thing to do. John's right, you are in for a very rude awakening when you finally do get to the real world.
    Work is still a bit different. I'd rather work than be in school TBH.
    "You're pretty immature for someone over 40 with kids."

How? By suggesting that you haven't earned the right to have a say-so in how the school is run? The taxpayers usually have a say, the school officials do, but the students usually don't. I'd say that you think I'm immature because I don't agree with you. Even when people offer you legitimate advice you are too dumb to take it.

John, the DI's in the military would choke him til he died. They would not put up with his antics.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    hes right tho, your what 14, your not entitled to shit, you get ahead in life by working hard and doing what people tell you to do and respecting them, and then if you save your money you can open your own business and tell everyone else what to do
    Rex gets it. John gets it. Why not Erik?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Alec, i was once a punk kid and bootcamp changed me for the better. i think anyone with the punk attitude should go for the 8 weeks
    I grew up on Paris Island. My dad was a Marine drill instructor. He routinely beat mine and my two brothers' asses. Sometimes with cause and sometimes for his entertainment, I think. It is my opinion that Erik would not survive. They would break him physically and mentally.
    Some people are smart enough to change John and others are not. You obviously are in the former category.
  • eric would not survive the military at all...
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Enjoy "prison" while it lasts.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's a bit far. I think they did it because of the word hell. But I used to wear my Devil's Rejects shirt to HS and it said "Hell doesn't even want them" on the back. I never got in trouble for it, nor the infamous Tool Wrench shirt. I did get in trouble for my Dale Earnhardt Jr. Budweiser pants though...after I was wearing them for like two years thanks to two cunts. But they just made me turn them inside out. To be honest Erik, I just think the school doesn't like you...kinda like Ferris Bueller's Day Off type shit
    imageimage
    Exactly. Didn't really need to tell me that lol. It's bullshit though. At it's fucking finest.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    Eriks school is full of Nazi's. That is BS. If you go to a public school then it shouldn't automatically go to a suspension.

"College > all other school grades"

Not exactly true. We're coming to a point where college is a waste of money for a lot of people. Plus unless you either got money or a perfect on SAT/ACT, you're probably going to need to do relatively well in high school.

"Hell isn't a swear word."

Wrong, my mormon teacher gave me a detention for saying "hell" and "ass" on a worksheet. He's pretty awesome other than that.
    image Photobucket
    "Eriks school is full of Nazi's. That is BS. If you go to a public school then it shouldn't automatically go to a suspension. "

Erik's past behavior caught up with him again. I would imagine that this wasn't his first time being warned.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "Eriks school is full of Nazi's. That is BS. If you go to a public school then it shouldn't automatically go to a suspension."

False, if it's in the fucking student handbook that clearly tells the student to "not wear anything innaporpriate" then don't wear shit that you know will get you shit canned.

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    edited April 2010
    High School is a fucking cake walk compared to what you have to endure in the real world. Enjoy it while it lasts dude. As for hell being a curse word, I really don't think it is. When I went to church it was used quite often. It all depends on how you use the word, I guess. I stopped going because I got tired of the christian snobbery.