Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cobain - today in history

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    what just happened?
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I actually did. It's quite interesting that you think a public official can be rented, as it tells me that you don't have any trust in your fellow man. I'm not sure if it's cuz you've been dealt a bum hand in life or what but you are definitely jaded towards your fellow man. Did I get it?
    does fellow man deserve trust?
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    nah... he's a rat bastard

always stealing popcorn chicken from the unicorns
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Are you telling me I should trust officials? I trust them to an extent, yeah. But money buys so many things. I don't trust anyone but myself, because you are all you got in this world. People come and go but you always have you. I didn't say that public officials could be rented, I didn't say that at all. But there definitely have been cases in the past and now that bribery has prevailed in cases and most the time they get away with it. Money is what everyone wants in this world, and if you put that in someones hands they're going to take it. It works the same way at a bar. If you give the bartender an extra 20 to persuade the hot chick on the other end to come over and talk to you because you're an amazing guy and you like her...you don't think he's going to do it?
    imageimage
    fully agree with leah
    imageimage
    In essence that's a rental, Dawn. I'm not trying to e-fight with you cuz I like you, but I think you are way off base.

Would enough money have changed hands to keep his own daughter from getting at the truth? I don't think it would. People always look for a story to make things make better sense. The reality is Kurt was a practicing heroin addict with serious mental issues. He attempted suicide at least once in the weeks prior to actually getting it right. Heroin addicts build up a massive tolerance to the drug and can maintain high levels of it within their systems. I do not for one minute think that if Courtney had anything to do with it she could maintain silence for this long. She is a dope-addled drunk. She would have issued an incoherent blog about it by now.
    CHIEF JUDGE SUED FOR "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE" IN LANDMARK CASE OF "CASE FIXING".

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-top-ny-judges-sued-for-obstruction-of-justice-in-landmark-case-against-judiciary-1268440521.html

The Chief Judge has been charged with transforming the Judiciary from the enforcer of Federal and State laws into an “arcane, corrupt system of favors, partisanship and political ideology where justice is bought and sold everyday”.
    Is that judge involved with Kobain's case?
    That's my thinking exactly........irrelevant. Thank you. Come again.
    "actually did. It's quite interesting that you think a public official can be rented, as it tells me that you don't have any trust in your fellow man. I'm not sure if it's cuz you've been dealt a bum hand in life or what but you are definitely jaded towards your fellow man. Did I get it?"

Relevant
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not trying to e-fight either but I still don't agree with you. I'm not saying you're wrong because everything is opinion basically. But you can't rent people. But if you want you can go to the Bunny Ranch and rent women for a good time for a couple thousand dollars. Now, that's rental to me. You can bribe people with money to get your way if you have it to throw around. It's like telling me that all the Mobs that are/were ever around are like rental services. It's just kinda silly if you ask me. In the end, people are people and people are greedy. Money can get you anything in this world and if you used the right words and the right hands when you've done something wrong and don't want to pay for it...why not get yourself out of it?
    imageimage
    theres a website you can go on that lets you rent a person to hold ur place in line or whatever reason

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER RENTAL!!
    imageimage
    Relevant to the Kobain case. You are the typical rumor monger. You took part of a conversation and turned it into something altogether different. You should also get into the retard line. Put your helmet on ( yes, I know it makes it harder for you to lick the windows ) and get on the short bus back to the mental hospital.
    uhm hope ur not talking to me bro
    imageimage
    We still friends, Dawn?

I'm ok with you holding a different opinion than me. It's what makes us all different.
    it has nothing to do with the Cobain case... i even quoted what it was relevant to. (Something YOU posted)

You just seemed to keep on skipping over that part.
    Bianca, I never talk to you. It doesn't seem to get me anywhere.