Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cobain - today in history

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So we supposedly had a legit entrance to hell, and the most logical thing to do is dig it up?

Lets make our own stairs.
    image Photobucket
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    King Diamond would have to be there.... to unbless the site
  • well hap-hap-HAPPY birthday! I had a friend die on my bday. it sucked. he had cancer.

and courtney did it.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Courtney didn't do it. I did.

Has as much validity as any conspiracy theory so I'll go with that. I did it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    ^not true......he couldn't have shot himself with a shotgun....his shoes were on and his arms weren't long enough to reach the trigger....plus the suicide note was just about how he didn't want to be in public life any more...and then at the end the hand writing changed and got big and sloppy and changed to how he wanted to die......(that part could be cause of the heroine but the shotgun part should have proved that he didn't kill himself)
    Bullshit. The coroner's report debunks that theory. Besides I already said I did it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They can always lie....that has happened before
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    you dont think its possible to pay off a coroner?
    I paid the coroner too. Happy? The conspiracy theories are based in the belief that the general public is stupid enough to believe anything. I don't fit that mold......

To believe any of it is to say that all the police, fire, rescue, family, friends, parents, neighbors, etc. were involved. Impossible. It also suggests that everyone in Seattle is completely dishonest. If you want to drink the kool-aid and continue to believe then go for it. I will know what type of mentality I'm dealing with at that point.
    "They can always lie....that has happened before"

When?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    edited April 2010
    "Personally I think it was suicide. Not to disrespect him or anything but all evidence points towArds it"

haha funny all the evidence points to the fact that he couldnt have possibly pulled the trigger, maybe you should try researching that abit more... like umm the lethal amount of heroin that was in his system would have made it impossible to pick-up the gun or how about the fact that the finger prints were wiped off the gun or the guy that said courtney offered him money to off kurt but he thought she was fucking with him, he siad he would take a polygraph then he ended up dead too, with weird circumstances surrounding his death. or maybe his suicide letter that said nothing about suicide but about him quiting music except the very end written in different handwriting and different ink
    Step to the retard line please........
    Do you really want me to search cases where the coroner or someone else has lied? Really? Just accept the fact that someone paid the fucker off to keep shit hush hush for someone and shit. Just because some people in the world believe that Kurt couldn't have killed himself and that it's a murder cover-up doesn't mean that "all the police, fire, rescue, family, friends, parents, neighbors, etc. were involved". Only a very small amount of people would have been involved to cover it up. People will believe what gets put down on paper and official documents, which is what you believe. I'm not saying you're wrong because that's a good reason for anyone to believe he killed himself, it is official documents we are talking about here. But do you have any idea how easy it is to tell a coroner or someone "Hey, I'll pay you $100,000 extra if you change your report to blah blah blah"? If you think they won't take that offer if they can get away with it, you're nuts. Granted if shit ever gets out they'd lose their job but by this time it's scott free. Kurts been gone long enough to where any evidence of foul play is gone. Believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe. Capiche?
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Shit just got real

wasn't there some hitman who was under suspicion at some point... a dude who had previous ties with Courtney Love.

I forget his name.... La cucaracha or someshit
    Dave Chapelle > Kurt Cobain
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    dawn, i hope that wasnt directed towards me because i agree with everything you said there
    Dawn, it's all good.

The moon is made of cheese, we never landed on the moon like Andy Kaufman said, the Beatles really did sell their souls and Paul is dead. I am the walrus. Goo Goo Ga Choob.......LMAO
    Dawn, by the way there is no statute of limitations on murder. I'll forward your "fact-based" evidence to the prosecutors' office. I really thought you were more intelligent than that. Wow just wow.
    Did you even get what I said in any of that? Guess not.
    imageimage