Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cobain - today in history

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
today is the 16th anniversary of kurt cobain being found dead, estimating the actual day he died was the 5th. this meant the end of grunge, and the start of metal making a comeback

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Yep..he was found on my Birthday 16 years ago today.

I'll always remember that.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    ^happy birthday?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Rip
    who here believes the conspiracy that he was killed and didn't kill himself?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    RIP. And I think he got killed but that's just me
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Personally I think it was suicide. Not to disrespect him or anything but all evidence points towArds it
    "^happy birthday?"

LOL,Thank You Katia.

I guess I should have made a thread saying its my birthday but that's just not me.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Happy birthday Primal! Kind of a gr1m thread to say it in, but yeah....lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    lol,Thanks JL.

I have old Balls.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    happy birfday Primizlle.

and RIP
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    RIP
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I guess I'll be the on the one to pass out party hats. Come on we cant all be down now can we?
    image Photobucket
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *Takes slice of cake*
    I love winning with women
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited April 2010
    have you guys heard of the "13 Steps to Hell" legend... from Washington State.

Supposedly there's a cemetery that contains a stairwell that was built for some below-grade tomb for some well-to-do family..... well; according to the tales; people that would descend these steps would suffer various things before reaching the bottom of the steps... where the occurrences always coincided; They had vivid visions of Hell.

Some would go insane on their way down, some would pass out and go into comas, there's even tales of a person going down, coming back up, and never speaking another word for the rest of their life. Here's somebody's "account" of what they went through at these steps:

Hello all,

I just found this site after surfing around while watching an episode of the TV show A Haunting on Discovery Channel.

The show made me think of the 13 Steps To Hell :::

I think it was 1988, we in the Seattle Bat Cave (before "goths") scene were all about checking out stuff like this. A group of us headed out to the cemetary in Maltby one warm summer night. We made sure we would get there as close to midnight as possible for best effect. After about a hour of creeping around we finally found it. You could not see the bottom with what moon light was available and when we tried a flashlight the same result was true. We could not see the bottom. It was frightening and one of the girls was so freaked she couldn't even look down into the staircase. After some nervous joking around to calm her down I decided I was going to go for it. As I walked down the first two steps I started to feel a little sick and the next steps I felt an unexplainable light headed-ness. When I stepped down on the sixth step I became so cold that I couldn't breath and I could hear muffled yelling and screaming. I was not going any further ... I couldn't even take the next step. When I turn my back to walk back up I could feel a pushing on my back and I could not see out up to my friends clearly. Finally I reached the top steps I realized the yelling and screaming was coming from my friends who were franticly telling me that they had lost sight of me. I am six feet tall, I couldn't have been out of sight having only gone down half way down. Needless to say we were all completely freaked out and got the hell out of there as quickly as our pointy Fluvoges would let us. To this day, every now and then I dream about that staircase and I always wake up cold.

Thanks for a place to tell my story.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well shit, if hell exists, I hope I get the job of scaring people away via cemetery stairs...seems easier than the George Carlin stories.
    image Photobucket
    I'd walk down those steps <_>
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    all the evidence doesn't point to suicide
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2010
    I would walk those steps too
    I don't see how that would actually be possible. If I look at it through the paranormal window though, anything is possible. I want to see if this shit is real or not, if that means just going down 3 steps, so be it.
    imageimage