Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whats the story behind the dude in the pic?
    {Upload|4431}
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it was if you are a cubs fan or have the last name Bartman :-))
    Hell no. Die hard Sox fan. I laughed my ass off when that happened.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    He basically fucked the cubs out of a world series victory by catching a live ball. The dude is the most hated cubs fan of all time. I am sure he set a record for the number of death threats.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    whats the story behind the dude in the pic?
    {Upload|4431}
    i have never payed attention to baseball in my entire life. pussy sport if u ask me.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Jay doesn't know what team to root for lol
    I know where my loyalties lie, unlike you.
    My loyalties lie with the New England Patriots. Fuck are you smoking?
    Right. I didn't see you getting up to defend them after they got their asses smoked by the J-E-T-S.
    I defended the fuck out of them when bandwagon Marc started talking shit. You just don't read like Will.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    He basically fucked the cubs out of a world series victory by catching a fair ball. The dude is the most hated cubs fan of all time. I am sure he set a record for the number of death threats.
    Isn't there a rule for that, fan interference or something?
    that's not how it played out though.

1) The Ball was foul and Moises Alou later admitted he may not have been able to catch it
    2) If Alou didn't throw a hissy fit and make such a big deal about it, it would of been a non issue
    3) Mark Prior threw a wild pitch 2 pitches after allowing runners to advance.
    4) Alex Gonzalez booted a routine play at short next
    5) Sammy Sosa missed the cut off man on a double allowing more runners to advance
    6) All hell then broke loose.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

1) The Ball was foul and Moises Alou later admitted he may not have been able to catch it
    2) If Alou didn't throw a hissy fit and make such a big deal about it, it would of been a non issue
    5) Sammy Sosa missed the cut off man on a double allowing more runners to advance
    I watched that game
    Too funny
    first thing i noticed when ensiferum came on stage was Pteri had gained a lot of weight since the last time i saw them
    Bottom line is the Cubs shit the bed in a big spot and everyone needed someone to blame, when it was them who choked (once again) the whole time. It isn't Bartman's fault at all. Sure it was dumb, but not detrimental and I would feel sorry for him, except he's a Cubs fan, which means I will despise him for all of eternity.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

My bad... I didnt mean a fair ball, I meant a live ball. come on now... Moises Alou, would have caught that fucker. It was barely foul and easily within his reach. Yeah he might have fucked it up, but probably not.

I feel bad for the dude, but man... no way I would have touched that ball
    first thing i noticed when ensiferum came on stage was Pteri had gained a lot of weight since the last time i saw them
    i actually really like Enserferium, iza just messin..
    i actually really like Enserferium, iza just messin..
    i'm not though, he really did gain a lot of weight
    he must be living it up, throwin back madd brews all day!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Remember the kid who helped Jeters ball over the wall in the playoffs
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Jay doesn't know what team to root for lol
    I know where my loyalties lie, unlike you.
    My loyalties lie with the New England Patriots. Fuck are you smoking?
    Right. I didn't see you getting up to defend them after they got their asses smoked by the J-E-T-S.
    I defended the fuck out of them when bandwagon Marc started talking shit. You just don't read like Will.
    Not after they lost.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage