Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    at least the Eagles went down fighting. Cutler FTW
    Eagles went down the same way as the Bears, throwing an interception on the last drive. The difference is, the Bears were went two rounds further than Philly, and the interception was thrown by the Bears 3rd stringer, not their "Pro Bowler"
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Eagles went down the same way as the Bears, throwing an interception on the last drive. The difference is, the Bears were went two rounds further than Philly, and the interception was thrown by the Bears 3rd stringer, not their "Pro Bowler"
    {Upload|4420}
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    lol, nigga please, i wasnt owned.... and CF it still doesn't fucking matter. The Packers beat both of us and won the trophy. At least our pro-bowl QB didn't quit. Quitler's just as bad as your boy sidney crosby. How do you sit out in the playoffs? Biggest game of Quitler's life, where is he? sulking like a bitch on the bench. If he could walk, he should have been out there for his team, fans, and city. the rest of chicago seems to realize that except for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7CKwUHWBo
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Well Tallica does have you beat on the Super Bowl thing, George....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Rings don't lie.....
    We got our 1960 ring :-bd
    He didn't quit, he was legitimately injured. and just because one drunk, uneducated moron decided to burn a jersey, it doesn't represent the whole fan base. that being said, i'm over it. Idgaf about football right now. My focus is on the Blackhawks, the White Sox, the NCAA tournament, and to a lesser extent, the Bulls
    edited March 2011
    Why are yooz all chimin in to protect the Giants? fukk y00z and the stinkin Giants <_>

{Upload|4422}
    Quitler gave up man, he couldn't deal with the pain of getting spankked by GB. The funny thing is, your 3rd string almost lead a comeback. Quitler FTL...
    I'm not protecting the Giants, but you have to realize that you have no leg to stand on if you're talking about championships, George, because your boys haven't gotten it done, while the Giants have.
    I'm not protecting the Giants, but you have to realize that you have no leg to stand on if you're talking about championships, George, because your boys haven't gotten it done, while the Giants have.
    and that was years ago, who gives a fuck? I'm talking about right now. The past is the past. Yeah the stinkin giants won the superbowl. so what? they didnt win it this year, theyre not the champions now.

Eagles won it all in 1960. What's the difference? Everyone loves to throw past superbowls in your face when theyre team sucks dick atm. The Giants gave up 4 TD's in 7 minutes this past season and it lead to them missing the playoffs. they suck. fukk the giants, bears, quitler and everybody else. EAGLES FTW!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    lol
    WOW
    That's pretty recent
    EAGLES=CHOKE!
    your argument is weak George. give it up. Are you saying that the Phillies WS series championship in your lifetime doesn't matter? It sure as hell better, otherwise why are you a fan of anything? Don't tell me 1960 is the same as in your lifetimes. In that case you can say that the Cubs World Series Championship in 1908 is the same as winning in 2005 or 2009.
    lol
    WOW
    That's pretty recent
    EAGLES=CHOKE!
    Nigga you just went full retard. You call us choke. YOU GAVE UP 4 TD'S IN 7 MINS...

GTFO [-(
    edited March 2011
    and that was years ago, who gives a fuck? I'm talking about right now. The past is the past. Yeah the stinkin giants won the superbowl. so what? they didnt win it this year, theyre not the champions now.

Eagles won it all in 1960. What's the difference? Everyone loves to throw past superbowls in your face when theyre team sucks dick atm.
    Yeah, I sure as hell don't care that the Red Wings have won 4 Stanley Cups in my lifetime....that makes sense. Recent championships certainly do matter.
    your argument is weak George. give it up. Are you saying that the Phillies WS series championship in your lifetime doesn't matter? It sure as hell better, otherwise why are you a fan of anything? Don't tell me 1960 is the same as in your lifetimes. In that case you can say that the Cubs World Series Championship in 1908 is the same as winning in 2005 or 2009.
    It does mean something, but not everything. The Giants won 5 years ago. so what? that's cool for them If my team won 5 years ago I would remember it and cherish it forever, but I wouldnt throw it in peoples faces. Go look in the MLB thread, I never once threw the WS ring from 2 years ago in anyones face. I actually love talking sports and i have valid points and arguments. all the giants and cowgirl fans have is we won a superbowl cause ther shittyasshole teams suck so bad atm they have nothing else to say. yes they won the superbowl years ago good for them, now lets talk about this season and how the Eagles are gonna win the division.

Eagles won it all in 1960. What's the difference? Everyone loves to throw past superbowls in your face when theyre team sucks dick atm.
    Yeah, I sure as hell don't care that the Red Wings have won 4 Stanley Cups in my lifetime....that makes sense. Recent championships certainly do matter.
    Theres a difference, you and CF dont throw we won the cup in every argument. i can talk sports with you guys and you gusy bring up valid arguments and points. we talk about the games cause we dig the games. all the cowboys and giants fans do is parade their rings around cause they have no argument, half of them dont even watch until their teams are in the playoffs <_>
    recent championships matter. You can't argue against that, without making yourself look stupid.