Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    recent championships matter. You can't argue against that, without making yourself look stupid.
    did you read what i just wrote <_>
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not trying to defend the Giants. Fuck the Giants. I'm just saying, to claim that recent championships don't matter, is a slap to the face of all fans and players that put thier hearts and soul into the championship runs.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Hey George

{Upload|4424}
    i didnt say it didnt matter, i said i cherish it and will for my entire life, but why do people gotta bring it up in every sports debate, cuz their team sux and they got nuffin else to say.. The Eagles havent won a superbowl, I know. Now can we talk about the present. I mean cmon seriously. I donnt throw the Phillies ring in anyones face. I like the games and talking about the games.
    I still throw the White Sox 05' ring in peoples faces if needed. (mostly Cubs fans), but I wouldn't be able to throw it in your face because the Phils won it in 09
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Jay doesn't know what team to root for lol

I still throw the White Sox 05' ring in peoples faces if needed. (mostly Cubs fans), but I wouldn't be able to throw it in your face because the Phils won it in 09
    stfu man, youre lying. all the shit i talk and you never once threw the blackhawks winning the cup in my face. we talked about it alot, but you never said fuck you we won the cup. we can talk about sports with you being a bitch. youre just tryna back your argument up now and you fail cuz you never threw the cup in my face. shame, shame
    [-X
    Jay's a Giants fan.
    stfu man, youre lying. all the shit i talk and you never once threw the blackhawks winning the cup in my face. we talked about it alot, but you never said fuck you we won the cup. we can talk about sports with you being a bitch. youre just tryna back your argument up now and you fail cuz you never threw the cup in my face. shame, shame
    [-X
    I'm sure I have George, I mean c'mon the Hawks beat the Flyers! They are the reigning champs. I had to of stuck that in your face at some point.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Until your football team wins a "SUPERBOWL"
    Pls
    STFU
    How many times in the psat 10 to 15 years have the eagles been in the playoffs?
    What did you win?
    Hear that?
    That's crickets you hear son.
    Wait till Plax comes back and steps on your throats
    lol, i meant... "we can talk about sports without you being a bitch." my bad.

Not once bro, you siad it in a conversation, but it wasnt youre only point, we talked about it multiple times. and you never just said fuck you, we won the cup, never. cause you have a brain and bring up valid arguments and points.

for example, i hate the cowboys soo fucking much it makes me shake... but i can talk to primal all day about football cause he knows how to have a conversation without saying we won the superbowl back in the day over and over again. i respect that.
    Giants suck too, you didn't even make the playoffs, so you STFU.
    Until your football team wins a "SUPERBOWL"
    Pls
    STFU
    How many times in the psat 10 to 15 years have the eagles been in the playoffs?
    What did you win?
    Hear that?
    That's crickets you hear son.
    Wait till Plax comes back and steps on your throats
    hopefully plax makes it back without shooting his cedderbob self in the fucking leg again.

4 TD's in 7 mins, suck on that.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    =;

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Giants suck too, you didn't even make the playoffs, so you STFU.
    see what i'm saying, this nicca has no other argument then superbowls. he wont talk about this past year or next year, just the fact they won the SB 5 years ago, fuckin idiot.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I know where my loyalties lie, unlike you.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Jay comes in, gets me all fuckin fired up, then bounces :-<
    yo Tallica, you a Yankees or Mets fan?