Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    HI WAKE!
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    alright already.... I signed up. Jesus- you people sure are persistent!
    welcome broski \m/

i'm shane from the other board btw
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We'll look who made it over. Tired of just talking to Prince and Jygorn huh?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No. Got tired of being nagged to come over here :p

I think Jygorn is taking a break or something. I havent seen him in at least a week. And Prince is alright... He's good for a few laughs.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why who else was bugging you? I only asked you once
    lol. Im just messin. No one really bugged me, but distance said something and shane said something and XenocideMayne (have no clue who this is)
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Hey blind. :)

And hello Wake. I think I've only talked to you once, but I know you're already well aware of who I am. 8-|
    imageimage

And hello Wake. I think I've only talked to you once, but I know you're already well aware of who I am. 8-|
    We actually talked a little I'm sure.... Did you know I was 5minalone before the 2011 mayhemfest update? For some reason my 5minalone username was invalid under the new naming rules.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

We actually talked a little I'm sure.... Did you know I was 5minalone before the 2011 mayhemfest update? For some reason my 5minalone username was invalid under the new naming rules.

LOL no I did not know that, I just thought you were some new member. Well okay then, I've talked to you a bit.
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

i cant get any ID to work on that site. i tried my old one, i tried making a new one, nothing would work for me.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

LOL no I did not know that, I just thought you were some new member. Well okay then, I've talked to you a bit.
    I thought you knew that... Because Jygorn made no less then 10 threads "exposing" my identity. What was funny is that one of the first posts I made on Mayhem when I was 5minalone was "Hey CF! This is WakeOfAshes from ozzspace". And after the board was "updated" and I could no longer use 5minalone, then I posted in a several threads that "WakeOfAshes = 5minalone". When you asked who I was in the prince troll thread, I thought you were asking IRL. anyways- sorry my bad, I thought you knew :)

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers

I thought you knew that... Because Jygorn made no less then 10 threads "exposing" my identity. What was funny is that one of the first posts I made on Mayhem when I was 5minalone was "Hey CF! This is WakeOfAshes from ozzspace". And after the board was "updated" and I could no longer use 5minalone, then I posted in a several threads that "WakeOfAshes = 5minalone". When you asked who I was in the prince troll thread, I thought you were asking IRL. anyways- sorry my bad, I thought you knew :)

Jygorn also thought that Metallica720 or 30DaysOfNight (I don't remember which) was pretty much every regular on the official boards.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    wakeOfAshes=elitist

metulz or GTFO!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Jygorn also thought that Metallica720 or 30DaysOfNight (I don't remember which) was pretty much every regular on the official boards.
    yeah, he is pretty paranoid. I just thought it was funny he kept trying to expose me to the board after I had already posted my identity and said it was no secret. I chose 5minalone not because I was trying to hide I was WOA, but because I actually love Pantera and was listening to that song when I signed up at Mayhem. I actually never planned on sticking around Mayhem, there were just some really uneducated posters that I had to set straight.

wakeOfAshes=elitist

metulz or GTFO!

tru dat! Total elitist.
    wakeOfAshes=elitist

metulz or GTFO!

tru dat! Total elitist.
    ya know Mayhem Vanilla iz filled with slipknot poz0rz who worship a7x and such... right?

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wakeOfAshes=elitist

metulz or GTFO!

tru dat! Total elitist.
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
    ya most of the peeps that post here CEAX would not tolerate lolz

[-(

blue turbins

wakeOfAshes=elitist

metulz or GTFO!

tru dat! Total elitist.
    ya know Mayhem Vanilla iz filled with slipknot poz0rz who worship a7x and such... right?
    soooo you're saying its a lot like the official mayhem threads? saah-weeet. I love debating music with those that love generic, unoriginal sounding garbage that need to rely on a gimmick to sell records. Those are easy debates to win.