Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Howdy folks,

Im an american bass player in a thrash band called The Draconian Crusade. Many of you know that the guitar player/singer in that band is on this forum and his name is MetalCrusades. I mostly listen to thrash metal and extreme/tech death metal amd can tolerate some other stuff. ive been playing bass for like 5 or 6 years now and hope to play HEAVY METAL forever!!
    Sweet, a fellow bass player! \m/
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Howdy folks,

Im an american bass player in a thrash band called The Draconian Crusade. Many of you know that the guitar player/singer in that band is on this forum and his name is MetalCrusades. I mostly listen to thrash metal and extreme/tech death metal amd can tolerate some other stuff. ive been playing bass for like 5 or 6 years now and hope to play HEAVY METAL forever!!
    Guitar Hero doesn't count....

{Upload|2778}
  • In order to join you must commit a sacrificial murder on a kitten.
    i guess ill get right on that lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    LMAO at the Jew troll face
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    It's supposed to be Amish <_>
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    It's supposed to be Amish <_>
    Big nose makes me think otherwise, lol
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    You think you're pretty smart don't you, Trebek? With your dago mustache and your greasy hair! 8-X
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Only saying his name backwards can send him back to the fifth dimension where he belongs.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Howdy folks,

Guitar Hero doesn't count....

{Upload|2778}

i lol'd so fucking hard at this shit when i seen it
  • DWA926DWA926 Posts: 45
    Howdy folks,

haha i"m in that band too i play drums. been playing for a little over 2 years and my favorite band is killswitch engage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Howdy folks,

haha i"m in that band too i play drums. been playing for a little over 2 years and my favorite band is killswitch engage
    GTFO N33B
    edited February 2011
    Howdy folks,

this question decides whether i like you or not, whats their best album and their worst.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Howdy folks,

gang's all here

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DWA926DWA926 Posts: 45
    Howdy folks,

this question decides whether i like you or not, whats their best album and their worst.
    best is alive or just breathing and their worst is their newest self titled one. jesse is definitely better that howard but i still think howard is a god. he has such a powerful voice. but jesse is just plain badass
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Does it have anything to do with corn? 8-X
    Howdy folks,

best is alive or just breathing and their worst is their newest self titled one. jesse is definitely better that howard but i still think howard is a god. he has such a powerful voice. but jesse is just plain badass
    acceptable, you passed the test.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Howdy folks,

acceptable, you passed the test.
    i dunno... he's kinda sketchy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    at least he has a better favorite band than santana