Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I agree it was way too hot though and they didnt have much ice :(
    I wouldn't know. I had a bathing suit top on. So it was quite good for me. I had pit tickets too. Got a little burnt.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nice. I'm from about 5 minutes away from Camden, NJ.
    lol. I discovered a few years ago that Camden is the asshole of the United States. What an awful, shitty place to live. It is funny that Phily can be cool, and then you drive across a river and every building is boarded up and people are warming themselves with oil barrels on fire in the middle of downtown Camden. Really, I dont think one could find a worse place to live.

I live in up state NY... Rochester area to be more specific. I just moved from Seattle a few months ago. I've got a few kids, and a dog... I ride motorcycles and love rocking out at DM concerts. Best show I've ever been to is NOT the first time I saw Metallica on the Justice Tour, Nor is the best show when I saw Pantera with Sepultura and Prong, Nor was it Nirvana's 3rd last US concert before he stuck a shotgun in his mouth. Nope... BEST show I ever saw was At The Gates 2008 Reunion tour. If you missed that tour then you missed the best tour ever.

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Sweet i didnt get burnt but then again i just had on my tshirt and jeans lol but yeah they had a shortage of ice it sucked. I think they should get a sprinkler system there too.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yo BG, it's Metallica720.
    Nice. I'm from about 5 minutes away from Camden, NJ.
    lol. I discovered a few years ago that Camden is the asshole of the United States. What an awful, shitty place to live. It is funny that Phily can be cool, and then you drive across a river and every building is boarded up and people are warming themselves with oil barrels on fire in the middle of downtown Camden. Really, I dont think one could find a worse place to live.

I live in up state NY... Rochester area to be more specific. I just moved from Seattle a few months ago. I've got a few kids, and a dog... I ride motorcycles and love rocking out at DM concerts. Best show I've ever been to is NOT the first time I saw Metallica on the Justice Tour, Nor is the best show when I saw Pantera with Sepultura and Prong, Nor was it Nirvana's 3rd last US concert before he stuck a shotgun in his mouth. Nope... BEST show I ever saw was At The Gates 2008 Reunion tour. If you missed that tour then you missed the best tour ever.

Camden is quite a shithole. But I don't live in Camden. My hometown is quite nice, just 2 towns over from that shite. And Philly is quite awesome. Trust me, if Philly had a venue that could do Mayhem, we'd all go to Philly and say Fuck Camden.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Yo BG, it's Metallica720.
    Whats up Metallica?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Sweet i didnt get burnt but then again i just had on my tshirt and jeans lol but yeah they had a shortage of ice it sucked. I think they should get a sprinkler system there too.
    I hope they have the sprinkler again this summer.
    Yeah i think they should. how much did you pay for pit tix last year?
    edited February 2011
    I don't remember. I think I paid like $120 for 2.
    so 60 a piece? thats not bad at all i want to get VIP for me and my gf though its her first metal show and shes a huge Disturbed fan.
    MOTHER FUCKER!!!! This is what I get for changing my major. -_-
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Camden is quite a shithole. But I don't live in Camden. My hometown is quite nice, just 2 towns over from that shite. And Philly is quite awesome. Trust me, if Philly had a venue that could do Mayhem, we'd all go to Philly and say Fuck Camden.
    Yeah I didn't think you lived in Camden. I don't think anyone lives in Camden. At least no one with computers :) I think if anyone "lives" in Camden then they are just squatting in a abandoned building. I had to work at a building in Camden, and I swear it seemed like the only building that people actually worked there. Naturally it was staffed by a full time police man who kept his gun unclipped at all times

so 60 a piece? thats not bad at all i want to get VIP for me and my gf though its her first metal show and shes a huge Disturbed fan.
    Well, I got it presale. Don't quote me on the price though. It was like a year ago.
    I get pre-sale too so ill just say around 60

Yeah I didn't think you lived in Camden. I don't think anyone lives in Camden. At least no one with computers :) I think if anyone "lives" in Camden then they are just squatting in a abandoned building. I had to work at a building in Camden, and I swear it seemed like the only building that people actually worked there. Naturally it was staffed by a full time police man who kept his gun unclipped at all times

Jury duty in Camden is freaking terrifying. *shutters at the memory* The only nice places are the Susquehanna and the Aquarium.
    I don't remember if I paid more or not. Plan for $80 a piece though. Just in case. It goes up every damn year.

Sounds like Allentown if you've ever been there.
    I don't remember if I paid more or not. Plan for $80 a piece though. Just in case. It goes up every damn year.
    Yeah true
    I'm probably getting lawn for Camden, since I might try to make it to Holmdel and also going to Detroit.