Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2010

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I want the Metallica lineup more than the Priest lineup, but I would take either one...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    High on Fire would be a candidate now that I think about it. They have a short May tour with Metallica and that's about all...
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    High on fire would be awesome
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I can't get enough of those guys.
    I love winning with women
    edited April 2010
    I want to see High On Fire.....they didn't come here on their headlining tour. :'(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're coming to Morgantown...or went. Either way I'm not able to go to any shows until further notice. =/
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ^ thats brutal
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Just read an interview on blabbermouth about Phil keeping an "open door" for Vinnie a couple days ago. He went on to say that things between him and Rita have started to get better.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Fuck, now I cnat find that interview with Lemmy. Didi find this though...

Lemmy has also worked with a number of other musicians over his career, and occasionally guests with Hawkwind. He was brought in as a songwriter for Ozzy Osbourne's 1991 No More Tears album, providing lyrics for the tracks "Hellraiser," (which Motorhead later released) "Desire," "I Don't Want To Change The World," and the massive hit "Mama I'm Coming Home." Lemmy has noted in several magazine and television interviews that he made more money off of the royalties from that one song than he had in his entire time with Motorhead.

Also, here is the Phil Anselmo interview....

In a recent interview with Noisecreep's "Creep Show", vocalist Philip Anselmo revealed that the door's always open for his former PANTERA bandmate and drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott to come back into his life."He can come through that door with fifths, a handshake — any of the above — just as long as he comes, because I love the guy," Anselmo said. "I love him. I love Vince. He's a big part of my life, man. I just want to say on my end, I am an open door. I am an open door."Anselmo remains hopeful that Vinnie Paul will one day be able to forgive him for disparaging remarks Philip made to England's Metal Hammer magazine about Vinnie's brother "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott shortly before Dimebag was murdered while performing with Vinnie in Columbus, Ohio with DAMAGEPLAN. In the meantime, he can take some consolation in knowing that Dimebag's longtime girlfriend Rita Haney has reopened the lines of communication with him."Rita and I met for the first time in a long time, since a lot of rocks had been thrown in my direction, and we worked things out to a good point," Anselmo said. "She had some very strong points to make, important questions to ask me; and for me it was a very tremendous night."Just simply put, when something that traumatic happens to a group of people there is an element of madness — and I'm not talking about anger — it's madness, man," Anselmo continued. "And in all honesty, it's real easy for me to sit here and say, 'Well, we should have all come together. It would have helped the healing process a lot quicker.'"But I can't speak for everybody, and I'm not going to. But it was very good that we did meet again, because we are friends. And that's the truth. And I've e-mailed with her back and forth here and there. And everything's very friendly. We touched base this past December, which was good, which was healthy. I needed to. This past year was probably the toughest year without Darrell. It just keeps getting tougher and tougher."
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That is great to hear. Thanks for posting.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I was fortunate enough to meet vinnie and dime after a damageplan/disturbed show. Sadly I didn't get anything signed. They were busy making sure their sigs were right on some dude because he was going to get them tattooed on. And at the time I wasn't worried about getting anything signed
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    No ma'am, tis a tour rumored to be around 15 dates.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll travel if I have to...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm guessing one will come to the Lube
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    How many dates does mayhem have?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    i wonder if they will come to Denver
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Naa
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't be surprised. One in every major area then cut out the 5 or 6 lowest revenue ones.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    15 seems kinda like the length club tours do
    behemoth had 21 I think, I think cannibal corpse has around the same, and the same with killfest