Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you reading right now?

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'll steal my tablet back over break and download some shit. Thanks. I shall check that out after finals.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    no guarantees on that site. i dont use it... but have heard a lot of good things from it.
    Okays.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Im reading:

only 3 chapters in and I am already livid. fucking dumb ass jury. I don't see how they could let her off. I understand lying to the cops doesnt prove guilt, however there isnt any creditable evidence that anyone but her could have done it. They easily proved that the person she claims to have left Caylee with does not exist. The 10 lies she told about this person was proven to be lies. So Casey was the last person to be seen with her, and she can provide not a lick of evidence that she left the child with anyone else. Not a name, not a place, nothing.

String that god damn bitch up.
    Reading both Clash of Kings (in book format) and Catching Fire (in ebook format).
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Gonna start Faust soon
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Halfway through Catching Fire. Sooooo good.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Im reading:

only 3 chapters in and I am already livid. fucking dumb ass jury. I don't see how they could let her off. I understand lying to the cops doesnt prove guilt, however there isnt any creditable evidence that anyone but her could have done it. They easily proved that the person she claims to have left Caylee with does not exist. The 10 lies she told about this person was proven to be lies. So Casey was the last person to be seen with her, and she can provide not a lick of evidence that she left the child with anyone else. Not a name, not a place, nothing.

String that god damn bitch up.
    They didn't have evidence she did do it either. You can't prosecute someone for murder if it could have been an accident. The da is the one at fault, if he had went after different charges like abuse of a corpse and false police reports instead of murder she would be in jail for at least a few years. The guy did the right thing in this case with the evidence they had.
    Wrong. people are convicted without evidence every day. Explain how Scott Peterson was convicted then? They had zero evidence on him yet he is sitting on death row.

There was a lot of evidence that supports Casey Anthony being directly involved with the death of her child. Tell me... Casey didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days. Who did Casey give Caylee to responsibly take care of her 2 year old child?

And if you dont think that matters... then do you think a parent should be in trouble for stopping their car on the freeway at night, and putting a 2 year old child on the side of the road and then driving off? It's not their fault the kid got hit by a car. It wasnt their responsibility.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im having a hard time finishing my book with the amount of work hours im getting plus having to look over things for finals
    oh well
    right now, school > everything
    imageimage
    Wrong. people are convicted without evidence every day. Explain how Scott Peterson was convicted then? They had zero evidence on him yet he is sitting on death row.

There was a lot of evidence that supports Casey Anthony being directly involved with the death of her child. Tell me... Casey didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days. Who did Casey give Caylee to responsibly take care of her 2 year old child?

And if you dont think that matters... then do you think a parent should be in trouble for stopping their car on the freeway at night, and putting a 2 year old child on the side of the road and then driving off? It's not their fault the kid got hit by a car. It wasnt their responsibility.
    I'm just stating the rule of law. Without a murder weapon or direct proof you can't convict someone of murder without proof of murder. I'm not saying she wasn't a bad mother or was wrong not reporting it, that's what she should have been charged with among other things, but nobody knows she murdered the child. It might have been an accident and she covered it up. Maybe her parents did it and she helped cover it up, we will never know. If they had gone for criminal negligence abuse of a corpse and false police reports she could have got 10-15 years.Da dropped the ball. With Peterson I believe they had the knife and blood but I could be wrong.
    edited December 2011
    I'm just stating the rule of law. Without a murder weapon or direct proof you can't convict someone of murder without proof of murder. I'm not saying she wasn't a bad mother or was wrong not reporting it, that's what she should have been charged with among other things, but nobody knows she murdered the child. It might have been an accident and she covered it up. Maybe her parents did it and she helped cover it up, we will never know. If they had gone for criminal negligence abuse of a corpse and false police reports she could have got 10-15 years.Da dropped the ball. With Peterson I believe they had the knife and blood but I could be wrong.
    No. Scott Peterson's pregnant wife disappeared a few days before Christmas. She was very beautiful. The only evidence they had was that Scott makes his own boat anchors, and the garage had been bleached. No murder weapon, no dna evidence, no eye witness, no nothing. He claimed to not know what happened to her, but reported her missing the moment she didnt come home that night. Her body washed up in the ocean. They believe he killed her and tossed her body in the ocean. Their was not a lick of evidence to support that.... however he was cheating on his pregnant wife and his prego wife was really hot so he must be guilty.

Dont get me wrong... Scott Peterson is probably guilty too. However the evidence they did have against Casey is 10 times what they had on Scott. Not only that they found her innocent of child neglect? Her fucking child is DEAD and she cant provide a legit name of a "babysitter" she paid to watch them. If that isnt neglict I dont know what it.

She probably should have been convicted of first degree murder, however I would have understood the jury coming back with manslaughter and child neglect. Innocent on all three??? BULLSHIT
    Our legal system is fucked up oj got off with more evidence against him than both of them.
    Our legal system is fucked up oj got off with more evidence against him than both of them.
    yep. another good point. that shit is funny.

right now, school > everything
    That'll be me in a month again.
    Done Catching Fire. Just started Mockingjay.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No. Scott Peterson's pregnant wife disappeared a few days before Christmas. She was very beautiful. The only evidence they had was that Scott makes his own boat anchors, and the garage had been bleached. No murder weapon, no dna evidence, no eye witness, no nothing. He claimed to not know what happened to her, but reported her missing the moment she didnt come home that night. Her body washed up in the ocean. They believe he killed her and tossed her body in the ocean. Their was not a lick of evidence to support that.... however he was cheating on his pregnant wife and his prego wife was really hot so he must be guilty.

Dont get me wrong... Scott Peterson is probably guilty too. However the evidence they did have against Casey is 10 times what they had on Scott. Not only that they found her innocent of child neglect? Her fucking child is DEAD and she cant provide a legit name of a "babysitter" she paid to watch them. If that isnt neglict I dont know what it.

She probably should have been convicted of first degree murder, however I would have understood the jury coming back with manslaughter and child neglect. Innocent on all three??? BULLSHIT
    Oh yeah, definitely. But, he also gave the international sign of guilt and ran from the cops.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Oh yeah, definitely. But, he also gave the international sign of guilt and ran from the cops.
    not technically. The dude lived in a small town and was recognized by everyone in California. He changed his appearance and was staying with his brother in a different city so he could somehow get out of the spot light. He never missed a court date or court order and was always very forthcoming.

Let me just repeat that I think Scott is likely guilty... However lets assume for a moment he wasnt. His wife was beautiful, a total knockout, and as a pregnant woman she gave off that motherly glow.... Some stranger could have easily abducted here, raped her, and murdered her, there is a lot of motive to do that, don't you agree? So remember we are assuming Scott is innocent here, what would you do if you were him? The entire public hates you because you were cheating on one of the hottest women to grace the news and your hot wife turns up dead. Although there was no evidence, the public was calling for his head. What would you do? I'd want to get the fuck out of that small town too and find a place where I could be less recognized until the trials and such.