Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2022 Concert Recap Thread

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited March 2022
    mrAPE said:
    Were you charged for a platinum ticket or is he straight up selling them at that price? 
    Platinum. These were $499 flat rate but $100+ in Ticketmaster fees smh. But realistically, the lowest anything on the floor level was going for was $350 before charges. So, was lookin at $450 minimum even if I was at the back of the floor so might as well spend the lil extra for the premium. First ever concert at Soldier Field and it will literally be on the field. Worth it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Platinum is such bullshit. 

Rammstein zone up from was $180 after fees. That’s the most I’ve spent. It will be at soldier field as well 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah the platinums are a bitch. Just check them every day and wait till week of and eventually they go down. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    1. Gost w/ True Body, Guest
    2. Killswitch Engage w/ August Burns Red, Light The Torch
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Almost two years later. I ordered these tickets in December of 2019 as a Christmas present for my best friend. Lord only knows the route the world would decide to go on. One week before the original date, the world shut down on account of this crazy new virus called corona. We thought hey might be a couple of weeks of the world being terrifying. We'll have it all under control soon. And you all know how the rest of that story goes. Crazy as it seems, this show was always kind of a bench mark. Something to look forward to. A piece of the old world lmfao just another normal ass show that I ordered some normal ass tickets for that me and my dumb ass friends were gonna pre game a couple of shitty cheap piss water beers (pry coors light lol) before hand and proceed as we did with all shows. I know I'm sounding melodramatic, but if the original date on this ticket and the day I actually got to attend the show isn't a testament to "you never know what can happen" idk what is. Legit one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Every minute of KSE ripped \m/ fuck me look at the original date on the terrible pic of this stub lol just kind of shifts shit into perspective 
     Shit nigga thought I saw some large weirdo who looked like you tonight too didn't know you were going 
    Dime2 said:
     Shit nigga thought I saw some large weirdo who looked like you tonight too didn't know you were going 
    Shiiiit. Yea I was there. We shoulda linked.
    Definitely dude had no idea you were going. Though in my defense, had they not lifted the vaccine mandates at the end of February I wasn't gonna be able to go lol so I didn't even know if I was gonna make it for a minute 
    Dime2 said:
    Almost two years later. I ordered these tickets in December of 2019 as a Christmas present for my best friend. Lord only knows the route the world would decide to go on. One week before the original date, the world shut down on account of this crazy new virus called corona. We thought hey might be a couple of weeks of the world being terrifying. We'll have it all under control soon. And you all know how the rest of that story goes. Crazy as it seems, this show was always kind of a bench mark. Something to look forward to. A piece of the old world lmfao just another normal ass show that I ordered some normal ass tickets for that me and my dumb ass friends were gonna pre game a couple of shitty cheap piss water beers (pry coors light lol) before hand and proceed as we did with all shows. I know I'm sounding melodramatic, but if the original date on this ticket and the day I actually got to attend the show isn't a testament to "you never know what can happen" idk what is. Legit one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Every minute of KSE ripped \m/ fuck me look at the original date on the terrible pic of this stub lol just kind of shifts shit into perspective 
    Yup. Same thing for The Weeknd. My original tour date was June 2020 at the United Center. Now here we are and it’s finally happening 2 years later in July 2022 lmao. Granted the last one was cancelled outright and this is technically a different tour now, hence the different venues and shit, but it’s technically still the previous tour’s replacement, which is why he named the tour after both of the 2 most recent albums, all in one. Shit is wild lmao definitely never seen anything like this.
    Seriously dude it really hit me the other night lol like damn you just never know what crazy shit is around the corner. This KSE one is still literally same tour, bill and everything. It's like time just paused for a couple years and someone finally hit resume 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Tool
    tool
    tool
    tool

tonight - Tool
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    1. Falling In Reverse/Wage War/Hawthorne Heights
    2. Bruce Dickinson (spoken word)
    3. Dark Tranquillity/Kataklysm/Nailed To Obscurity
    4. Elton John
    5. Ghost/Volbeat/Twin Temple
    6. Leprous/The Ocean
    7. Tool/The Acid Helps
    8. Between the Buried and Me/Car Bomb
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited March 2022
    3. Monolord w/ Firebreather, Tombstone Eyes

Place was fucking PACKED
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    1. Falling In Reverse/Wage War/Hawthorne Heights
    2. Bruce Dickinson (spoken word)
    3. Dark Tranquillity/Kataklysm/Nailed To Obscurity
    4. Elton John
    5. Ghost/Volbeat/Twin Temple
    6. Leprous/The Ocean
    7. Tool/The Acid Helps
    8. Between the Buried and Me/Car Bomb
    9. Coheed and Cambria/Sheer Mag
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

1.) Killswitch Engage/August Burns Red 
    2.) From Those Ashes 
    3. Monolord w/ Firebreather, Tombstone Eyes

PLAYED (From Those Ashes)
    1. w/ Impending Doom, Reaping Asmodeia, Aight Bet, Burned In Effigy
    💀💀💀💀 @ “Aight Bet”
    edited March 2022
    💀💀💀💀 @ “Aight Bet”
    They're a "hoodcore" band
    Rap/beatdown. They have a hype man and everything
    edited March 2022
    Before you guys went on, when you were setting up some dude came up to me and went "Is this Aight Bet?" And I legit thought he was fucking with me until now.