Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2022 Albums Of The Year

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Tom MacDonald proving he's the hardest working rapper in the game again. 2 new albums. Both pretty damn solid (7/10 and 7.5/10). Not as good as last year when he did a set of doubles lol
    Boi if you don't stop playing 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    7 and 7.5 is solid idk what's wrong with that lol
    Ain't playing Tom MacDonald the Goat of the indie rap game
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Tom MacDonald proving he's the hardest working rapper in the game again. 2 new albums. Both pretty damn solid (7/10 and 7.5/10). Not as good as last year when he did a set of doubles lol
    Nauseating fucking post.
    I said it before and I’ll say it again….Tom MacDonald is Rap/Hip Hop for people that don’t actually like Rap/Hip Hop. Usually white racists. Nobody in the actual game fucks wit that faggot whatsoever. He’s the ass end of every joke like a new age ICP.
    I'm not a white racist so there's a flaw in the logic. Fuck the game, dude IS the game. I could have scored both albums a 2/10 a piece and it wouldn't change how I feel about him being the hardest working and hungriest rapper out there right now. No label, no management, no record deals, sponsors, promoters, etc. It's literally just him and his girl, everything is independently produced and sold, his work ethic is insane. Like 25 or 26 number 1 singles on the Billboard charts, he would have topped the chart with his last album had he not gotten screwed on the count, millions of views and every record he drops moves a couple hundred thousand copies. I really don't give a shit if you hate his music or think he's a joke, thats all fine and good and you're entitled to your opinion, but you're really gonna sit there and tell me he's not killing it right now? All that success almost completely on his own, you can't tell me he's not the biggest independent rapper in the world currently. 
    Also f.y.i. I like some of his political songs but the majority of stuff I enjoy from him are his non political tunes. Church, Scars, Don't Look Down, No Response, No Good Bastards, Burning My Designer, Heart Emojis, Balloons, all slap
    Dime2 said:
    Like 25 or 26 number 1 singles on the Billboard charts

Dude hasn't had a #1 single ever wtf you talking about =)
    And you can drop 10 albums a year that don't mean anything if they all suck. Dude has a corny ass flow 
    My bad, fucked that one up =)) Itunes charts not billboard. Hes beaten out alot of significant people. At one point, his singles were overtaing cardi and shit. The album he did earlier this year was #1 and 3 of those singles entered top 10. He's had 20ish singles within the TOP 100 to the billboard chart. That's still impressive af for an independent rapper. What other independent rapper do you know who's singles can go toe to toe with Drake, The Weekend etc? Honest question, I'd like to know. 
    And you can drop 10 albums a year that don't mean anything if they all suck. Dude has a corny ass flow 
     Well they don't suck, they've all honestly been anywhere from good to great, but that's obviously subjective. 
    edited December 2022
    His singles went nowhere near toe to toe wit Drake and The Weeknd and he lies about his numbers put the fucking crack pipe down. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    He was literally exposed because he was advertising how he “SINGLEHANDEDLY BEAT CARDI B AND MEGAN THEE STALLION” around the time that WAP came out, but he picked a very specific niche chart on iTunes and was advertising it like he got #1 on the Billboard. Dude is a faggot ass fraud that over inflates his numbers and can’t rap.
    Nah he's the great white Goat you jelly cus he's killing it
    He ain’t killing shit lmao like I said nobody in the actual game fucks wit him and it’s beyond me that he even has actual fans regardless how niche they are. But carry on being part of the new age Juggalos I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    He is the game stay mad bro. Work ethic ain't matched by anybody currently doing it. No labels no managers no sponsors, and still selling records by the truck load and getting hits by the millions. 
    And as a fucking stupid faggot who was a Juggalo in high school ill gladly re embrace by faggotry and be a new age juggalo. WHOOP WHOOP NIGGA
    Ivcant decide if I'm drunk and defending him too hard or if my anxiety is kicking in because you guys hate what I like and I'm overanlyzing it but either wave fuck you guys I hate you and also i actually really love you guys and thanks  for being my friends
    Not what you like period, jus specifically him. Shit I’ll even give Limp Bizkit a pass. But I hate that faggot more than prolly anybody else in music, any genre. Would IRL beat the dogshit out his sorry ass.