Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Influence

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    No I mailed out everybody’s copies that so far paid their shipping.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I thought you lived in Chicago?
    FLAT said:
    I thought you lived in Chicago?
    Dime is in Tinley Park. Plus I’m north of Chicago which has been mentioned on here before, so I’m like 2 hours away from Dime. Plus I had a bunch of out of state copies to send as well so it was most convenient to jus do them all at once.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Honestly I didn't even think about that. Might just roll through anyway at some point and we can drink and jam. I dont have an album but I have two raps I recorded while drunk as fuck somewhere on my buddies laptop so it's not much of a music swap but ya know 
    Second highest country is India lmao that is WILD.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    New Zealand represent 
    So I think you know already that the music you make isn't really my style so I'm just going to be as objective as possible and look at this from the lense of somebody who digs this stuff. And I gotta say looking at it through that lense...I would fucking love this. My brother who is big on the genre jammed a couple with me and he asked if it was up on streaming so he could cop and when i told him it was a buddy of mine's album his jaw dropped. Said it sounded like a big budget artist. And I have to agree. The production, mixing, everything is fantastic here. This legit sounds like some grade A professional shit and I could easily see this breaking mainstream and being a hit. Very very crisp professional sound and you've perfected it. I remember listening to some of your stuff a couple years back and thinking (no offense) that the production was pretty good and that had to be the cap of what you could do but you shut me the fuck up with this and def proved me wrong. And even though the style isn't my preference I have to admit Abusive, Wassup Now and Bump In The Road are fucking bangers. Well done sir. Congrats and I wish you the best down this road. Will def be recommending this around. Great work
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok I’m interested. Want to send me a copy and or can I just download the digital? 
    This link will take you to all the streaming sites its at Wake https://untd.io/m/episodebadinfluence
    Dime2 said:
    So I think you know already that the music you make isn't really my style so I'm just going to be as objective as possible and look at this from the lense of somebody who digs this stuff. And I gotta say looking at it through that lense...I would fucking love this. My brother who is big on the genre jammed a couple with me and he asked if it was up on streaming so he could cop and when i told him it was a buddy of mine's album his jaw dropped. Said it sounded like a big budget artist. And I have to agree. The production, mixing, everything is fantastic here. This legit sounds like some grade A professional shit and I could easily see this breaking mainstream and being a hit. Very very crisp professional sound and you've perfected it. I remember listening to some of your stuff a couple years back and thinking (no offense) that the production was pretty good and that had to be the cap of what you could do but you shut me the fuck up with this and def proved me wrong. And even though the style isn't my preference I have to admit Abusive, Wassup Now and Bump In The Road are fucking bangers. Well done sir. Congrats and I wish you the best down this road. Will def be recommending this around. Great work
    Thank you bro! 🙏🏻 Means a lot and I’m glad you enjoyed the record. Thank you for having an open mind and giving it a listen even tho it’s not your taste.
    Dime2 said:
    This link will take you to all the streaming sites its at Wake https://untd.io/m/episodebadinfluence
    Also this lmao. Though if you want a physical, shoot me a DM wit your address.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You should put a tab in every CD case you send out
    Dime2 said:
    Thank you bro! 🙏🏻 Means a lot and I’m glad you enjoyed the record. Thank you for having an open mind and giving it a listen even tho it’s not your taste.
     My pleasure dude also your flow and singing have increased awesomely as well. Just all around great work really
    edited September 2020
    Album been on iTunes, but due to the bullshit I initially went thru wit Apple Music, I didn’t wanna post it, because the royalties may or may not have even went to me. But I now have full access and control of my Apple Music artist page so it’ll work correctly now. So, if anybody wanted to cop on iTunes:

Bad Influence by Episode
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/bad-influence/1526695847

Edit: That’s odd. iTunes link and Apple Music are the exact same, so the link only leads to the album on Apple Music. “Episode Bad Influence” brings it right up on iTunes tho.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    iTunes is going away and has been integrated into Apple Music 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

The plug came thru

The plug came thru
    Gang. 🤘🏻
    L0-L1F3 is gaining traction on my combined stats for Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. It’s the most played this week, and second most all time, currently only behind the opening track, On A Vibe, by a small margin.

It doesn’t really surprise me. It’s super simple, clean, and catchy, wit not too much going on, and that’s the type of record that catches on. 

It was one of the 3 that I narrowed down as far as what song I wanted to do the lyric video for, but decided on DFFRNT. Might end up doing an actual music video for L0-L1F3 tho, especially if it’s numbers keep climbing.
    Do you have any music videos planned or are you waiting to see how the songs perform to decide what gets a video?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    If I leave Spotify on repeat can we split the $$$?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket