Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Influence

EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
edited August 2020 in Debate & Discourse
Figured I would jus give this it's own thread since I'm sending the album to a bunch of yall lol.

ALBUM IS NOW LIVE!

https://untd.io/m/episodebadinfluence

Link includes links for Apple Music, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tidal, and YouTube.

It is also, as far as I know, on YouTube Music, (Confirmed by Julian, if yall remember him), Instagram, (Confirmed by myself) Amazon Music, Google Play, TikTok, etc., although I do not currently have links for those.

Rap Genius link for all lyrics:

https://genius.com/albums/Episode-us/Bad-influence

*Disclaimer: Will remove this when it doesn't apply, but there were a few kinks wit the upload. There were a few "typos" on Apple Music. Nothing is misspelled, but for instance, "L0 - L1f3" is sposed to be "L0-L1F3" and completely capitalized. This is not a problem on Spotify and Tidal tho, it's perfect on both of those. 

On all 3 however, the "Episode" on the album page currently links to another mf named Episode when you click on it, and lists my album as his. So I need to get that sorted out and separated. If anyone planned on copping on iTunes, hold off on that, because it currently lists my album as his, and would most likely pay him for MY album if you currently buy it.*
Post edited by EpisodeMnH on

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    ah ha ha lo life i get it bet nigga you don't know me b
    I'm so sorry im so drunk k I'm not trting to talk shit I love you man
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited August 2020
    LEGENDARY first response. 🤘🏻
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
    Vibes of the entire album in full effect.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    The production is top not on this one. You have come a long way with your skills. Listened to the whole thing on my way into work this morning.  
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    yea the production on this is really good. I can't speak for the music because I dont know the style well enough to critique. But the production work on this is solid af
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I like the lo-fi vibes on some of the tracks, and the synthy stuff going on like the intro on Wassup Now
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I like it. 

Ill be honest sometimes i cant understand you because im not used to they singing/rapping style, but i dig the album as a whole. Good work my dude. Ill listen again on my way home. 
    edited August 2020
    Rex_Capone420 said:
    The production is top not on this one. You have come a long way with your skills. Listened to the whole thing on my way into work this morning.  
    yea the production on this is really good. I can't speak for the music because I dont know the style well enough to critique. But the production work on this is solid af
    I like the lo-fi vibes on some of the tracks, and the synthy stuff going on like the intro on Wassup Now
    I like it. 

Ill be honest sometimes i cant understand you because im not used to they singing/rapping style, but i dig the album as a whole. Good work my dude. Ill listen again on my way home. 
    Thank you for real. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

As far as that last part, lyrics were supposed to be attached to Apple Music at the least, but idk what happened as far as that smh. That's why I also provided the Rap Genius link tho.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This is not a type of music for me. I dont like the genre as a whole, I’m a crusty old man lol. I’m not the target audience. A lot of it sounds like the shit my niece listens to on tik-tok, but I mean that I the best way possible. It sounds like all of the rest of the professional music within those genres. I can’t tell what’s good or bad in those genres anyway.  But this album doesn’t stand out as some low budget basement music a kid I know from the internet made. It’s got the look and sound of a professional product. Your flow, cadence, and writing have improved a lot. Bump in the road was a standout track for me. 

Only thing that really annoyed me was the sheer number of times you said “yeah” or “oh yeah” Once I noticed it half way through it really stood out. It’s a pre-existing annoyance I already have already so that could just be another me thing. 

Great job overall. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    This is not a type of music for me. I dont like the genre as a whole, I’m a crusty old man lol. I’m not the target audience. A lot of it sounds like the shit my niece listens to on tik-tok, but I mean that I the best way possible. It sounds like all of the rest of the professional music within those genres. I can’t tell what’s good or bad in those genres anyway.  But this album doesn’t stand out as some low budget basement music a kid I know from the internet made. It’s got the look and sound of a professional product. Your flow, cadence, and writing have improved a lot. Bump in the road was a standout track for me. 

Only thing that really annoyed me was the sheer number of times you said “yeah” or “oh yeah” Once I noticed it half way through it really stood out. It’s a pre-existing annoyance I already have already so that could just be another me thing. 

Great job overall. 
    Lmao it’s all good. I roasted myself about that one time on Facebook too about having the habit of starting verses wit “Aye”. 🤣

Thank you tho. 🙏🏻
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Forgot to listen when I was at work yesterday. I’ll listen either this weekend or when I go back to work on Monday. 

Was checking my stats on SoundCloud, and somebody from Ukraine specifically played Wassup Now 102 times today lmaooooo. It has me dying because of it being the one song alone, and also the fact that it’s randomly from Ukraine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Its probably not actually a person. When i would keep track of our website views they would always come from there but they were fake. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The Russian hackers who lurk here really dig your shit lol
    Pass the god damn butter.
    AYOOOO.

Lmk how you like it after you listen. 🙏🏻
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    awwww yeah 
    Did you get it in person?