Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Podcasts

13»

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can't make me cover up my lost prophets tattoo
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited October 2020
    Now I've never really delved into Kanye's music much at all, but I'd just say that it's very important sometimes to separate art from the artist. Don't put them on too high a pedestal. Some very brilliant artists can be some of the biggest pieces of shit, or just simply won't live up to the expectations we put on them, especially when we're talking about some of our favorites. I've had it happen to me too, it sucks. But it doesn't take away their influence on an artistic level. So like, unless you have a Lostprophets tattoo or something, which you should prolly get covered up asap, you're fine. Sometimes artists are just weird fucking people.
    That’s the thing tho. The music declined too. So the whole “him as a person” thing would be more excusable if he was still cranking out masterpieces, but he’s simply not. It started on The Life Of Pablo. Still had some good records on there, but it was the first one that wasn’t amazing, and I knew it was a downhill slope from that point. Ye was nothing but filler and jus pieced together and barely felt like an album at only 7 songs, and then his 2 Jesus albums are their own thing entirely and nobody except religious freaks will even listen to those. His Kids See Ghosts “album”/EP wit Kid Cudi was great, but was only 7 songs as well and a flash of greatness before going right back into mediocrity.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I lost interest after 808s & Heartbreak. His music lost edge. He started blending in with everything else
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Ahh shit well nvm that fucking sucks lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    the album of the decade was only seven songs long :-??
    FLAT said:
    the album of the decade was only seven songs long :-??
    ? What? Ye never won any awards as far as I know. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy would have, which was 2010 and would still count for the decade and fully qualify. One of the hardest albums of all time. But Ye sure as fuck ain’t get any awards.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Hes talking about fear inoculum
    edited October 2020
    Was that shit really only 7 songs? I remember it lasting forever so I didn't think back on it as 7 songs lmfao. 
    6 and a drum solo 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Some of those interludes were dumb as fuck
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Iv still never listened to those lo
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yea but it’s still a bitch move. I don’t care if he dislikes Kanye, but be a man about it then. Don’t sit there saying he’s a babbling lunatic for years and then as soon as you in the same room wit him you stroke his dick and say “I don’t understand why people call you crazy. You’re extremely intelligent, articulate, your mind moves a million miles an hour.”

Fucking fraud smh.
    eh it'd be fraud if joe wasn't open about the fact that he'll change shit based on a given guest to try and get the most out of them. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Iv still never listened to those lo
    yeah I only really listen to the album on CD so I don't have the dumb ones