Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Podcasts

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    I saw Kanye on Sway’s show recently and he was shouting and not making any sense at all. Dude needs help 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    edited October 2020
    My roommate said the same thing about Kanye on rogan 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    I just watched some clips. Wow lol. This is the person everyone loves? I’ve literally never heard him talk. 
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    JRE sucks lately. He just did one with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon tho so I'm gonna have to check that out.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Maynard was talking about opening a vineyard in a town that my GF’s family owns property in \m/. Were up there every summer. That be lit. Hopefully he puts a puscifer store there. 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    I am trying to listen to the Kanye interview on Joe rogan, and its almost unbearable lol. Im not even sure what hes saying is making sense lol. 
    nah he's mentally ill

a lot of good highdeas in there but his constant alliteration and connections where none exist based on word sounds is intensely bipolar. it's a shame he's able to feed his god complex without recourse because he does seem like a good hearted guy 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    yeah joe's eps all through covid have all felt like shitty repeats. kanye was the first one to not feel like that because of the insanity
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    edited October 2020
    Wow Rogan is fake as shit lmfao. I didn’t fully listen to the Kanye interview, it started getting exhausting cause he speaks in verbal gymnastics and is in a constant out loud stream of consciousness. Joe asked him what his usual day consists of and he somehow kick flips and lands on talking about fucking NASA lmao. But watch this. Years of trashing Kanye then he gets him on the show and swallows his dick for 3 hours straight lmao.

https://youtu.be/ubZ7w58FNME
  • Options
    I dont think he had any interest in stirring the pot with him. Whats he got to gain there? Joe knows that kayne is gone. 

he did it just as a power move. That video had almost 8 million views this morning.

whats he do right after that? Have alex jones on. Basically saying he doesn’t give a fuck to spotify. 

• Options
    Yea but it’s still a bitch move. I don’t care if he dislikes Kanye, but be a man about it then. Don’t sit there saying he’s a babbling lunatic for years and then as soon as you in the same room wit him you stroke his dick and say “I don’t understand why people call you crazy. You’re extremely intelligent, articulate, your mind moves a million miles an hour.”

Fucking fraud smh.
  • Options
    Honestly that’s probably the only way Kanye would agree to do it. 

But yeah I didn’t listen enough to hear what was in that video. Cringe worthy 

• Options
    That's always how Rogan has been though. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    Except when he had Hugo Martin on and just bitched at him the whole time 🙄🙄
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Yea but it’s still a bitch move. I don’t care if he dislikes Kanye, but be a man about it then. Don’t sit there saying he’s a babbling lunatic for years and then as soon as you in the same room wit him you stroke his dick and say “I don’t understand why people call you crazy. You’re extremely intelligent, articulate, your mind moves a million miles an hour.”

Fucking fraud smh.

Sometimes your opinions of people change after you meet them. I only think half of you are cunts now. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Kanye’s so sad to me tho. I now understand how mfs felt back then when Metallica made The Black Album and everything after it lmao.

This dude is still to this day one of my top 3 musical influences of all time cause of his run from 808s to Yeezus, an all time legendary 4 album run that prolly nobody else in Hip Hop history will ever top. Those 4 albums to this day still influence my own sound. And thru all that, I rocked wit everything else. I supported the shoes, I supported most of his views, chalked it up as simply someone who was overly confident and cocky, but someone who was also good enough to be ABLE to talk all that shit. And even a lot of his controversial statements, I saw why they pissed people off, but also never saw any of it as gibberish or nonsense like I do now. People jus hate a mf that’s sure of himself. But starting in 2016 wit The Life Of Pablo was the start of both his musical and mental/personal fall off. The music went from average at best to dog shit at worst (Jesus Is King) as opposed to masterpieces, and everything he said and did started becoming less and less defendable. Especially the Trump shit in 2018. 

5 years ago, a 3 hour interview wit Kanye West would have fascinated me and I would have watched every last second wit a bucket of popcorn. Now? It’s jus fucking exhausting and irritating and I couldn’t even finish it smh. He went from wanting to be the best artist of all time, which nobody had a problem wit, to trying to force himself to be a worldwide figure. He constantly name drops Walt Disney and Steve Jobs for a reason. He has a good heart overall I think, but he’s a dreamer and talks all this billionaire fantasy shit that only 0.1% can even relate to, that even he, wit all his resources, will prolly never pull off either. But yet he stays talking about connecting to the people. Your people will never see even a sliver of your money or lifestyle. He loves making a huge deal about irrelevant shit like how the designer fashion industry treats black people poorly when 99.9% of the population will never even be in the same room as these bum ass designers that like bleeding sheep that spend an entire paycheck on a t-shirt dry. He’s completely lost.
  • Options
    Jesus christ i watched the first 10 minutes and it's barely listenable. Kanye is the leader of the free world chosen by God apparently =)
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Kanye’s so sad to me tho. I now understand how mfs felt back then when Metallica made The Black Album and everything after it lmao.

This dude is still to this day one of my top 3 musical influences of all time cause of his run from 808s to Yeezus, an all time legendary 4 album run that prolly nobody else in Hip Hop history will ever top. Those 4 albums to this day still influence my own sound. And thru all that, I rocked wit everything else. I supported the shoes, I supported most of his views, chalked it up as simply someone who was overly confident and cocky, but someone who was also good enough to be ABLE to talk all that shit. And even a lot of his controversial statements, I saw why they pissed people off, but also never saw any of it as gibberish or nonsense like I do now. People jus hate a mf that’s sure of himself. But starting in 2016 wit The Life Of Pablo was the start of both his musical and mental/personal fall off. The music went from average at best to dog shit at worst (Jesus Is King) as opposed to masterpieces, and everything he said and did started becoming less and less defendable. Especially the Trump shit in 2018. 

5 years ago, a 3 hour interview wit Kanye West would have fascinated me and I would have watched every last second wit a bucket of popcorn. Now? It’s jus fucking exhausting and irritating and I couldn’t even finish it smh. He went from wanting to be the best artist of all time, which nobody had a problem wit, to trying to force himself to be a worldwide figure. He constantly name drops Walt Disney and Steve Jobs for a reason. He has a good heart overall I think, but he’s a dreamer and talks all this billionaire fantasy shit that only 0.1% can even relate to, that even he, wit all his resources, will prolly never pull off either. But yet he stays talking about connecting to the people. Your people will never see even a sliver of your money or lifestyle. He loves making a huge deal about irrelevant shit like how the designer fashion industry treats black people poorly when 99.9% of the population will never even be in the same room as these bum ass designers that like bleeding sheep that spend an entire paycheck on a t-shirt dry. He’s completely lost.
    Kanye was such a trailblazer when he first hit. I was on him with Poppin’ Tags by Jay-Z. That is still one of my favorite hip hop songs. Jay, Big Boi, Twista and Killer Mike 🔥 He did Guess Who’s Back by Scarface, Get By by Talib Kweli and B R Right by Trina and Ludacris all around the same time. Kanye used to love the bongos back then lol There used to be a very clear dividing line in rap. You wouldn’t have songs with both UGK and Talib Kweli together before he started doing it. Backpacker rapper were in one corner and gangstas in another. He also championed the crossover of indie and college music and hip hop. Thanks to him, Bon Iver have pretty much a second career working in hip hop now. His use of vocoder wasn’t new, per se, but the way he took the Daft Punk version of it and mixed it into his music was groundbreaking. He used his educated background to enlighten an entire genre. He also did the right thing and used his clout to give shine to Twista and Common when he got big. For a moment, Chicago hip hop was his own little cottage industry. And now, a lot of the most interesting personalities in hip hop are artists that grew up looking up to him. JPEGMAFIA is one of my favorites working right now, and he has a heavy Kanye influence on his shit

Kanye’s really always been a weirdo, though. I’ve always read stories about him being annoying and overbearing and self-absorbed. It’s just that now you can tell he has nobody around him to tell him ‘that’s wack af’ anymore. He’s a fiend for his own ego, and now he has enablers. It’s a shame.

You either die the hero or love long enough to become the villain
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Now I've never really delved into Kanye's music much at all, but I'd just say that it's very important sometimes to separate art from the artist. Don't put them on too high a pedestal. Some very brilliant artists can be some of the biggest pieces of shit, or just simply won't live up to the expectations we put on them, especially when we're talking about some of our favorites. I've had it happen to me too, it sucks. But it doesn't take away their influence on an artistic level. So like, unless you have a Lostprophets tattoo or something, which you should prolly get covered up asap, you're fine. Sometimes artists are just weird fucking people.