Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

KINGDOM HEARTS THREAD *SPOILERS FOR 3*

2»

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Kairi got saved. Sora didnt return. 

But yea would be cool to see what happened exactly. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's what I'm getting at. I'd like to see what happened between then and there. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2019
    Game of the fucking century. KH is my favorite series of all time in movies, games, cartoons, books, all that. So I was counting down the days for this shit and it delivered in every way I could’ve hoped for. Sure you can nitpick because of how long it took and there’s even things I was hoping for that didn’t come, (Like an Incredibles world.) but it’s all exactly that; nitpicking. 

Game was absolutely fucking incredible and I can’t remember the last time any form of art had me so emotionally invested. Shit had me tearing up within the first 5 minutes soon as the music hit and leaking like a fucking baby by time the end credits rolled. Platinum’d the game and clocked in 63 1/2 hours in about a week and a half and while I’ve spent that much time on other games, I don’t think I ever did it so consecutively and quickly where I did nothing but stay completely locked in the game wit every second of my free time. Shit is an absolute work of art and one of those once in a lifetime experiences. There’s a lot of great games, but not many where it feels like a straight MOMENT in your life.
    That's everything I wanted it to be, but not everything it was.
    Dudes my fucking heart is grinning https://youtu.be/B1Q9gG_5hHI
    Especially after the two minutes mark. I might be in love <3