Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ABeautifulTragedy

Comments

• ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    it's hard, and we are working on it....slowly. he needs a lot of help, and what kind of person would i be if i left him when he needs someone the most?
    Someone who realizes they deserve to be happy too :-?

but seriously I see no problem with sticking with someone as you guys work through issues, especially when there is the appearance of progress. 
    i know i need to be happy, and i do what i need to in order to achieve my own happiness.  My son does not see us fight, nor does he experience any negativity between us.
    Damn. Arlo dont take no thot shit   
    I mean, posting the pic was one thing, but going on about how she "works out every day" and "doesn't eat junk food"....like......why lie about that? So you can feel desired by some internet strangers? Just stupid.
    well i actually do work out every day, and i rarely eat junk food, unless it's ice cream. i'm still trying to lose the baby weight, but i'm trying. 
    fuck off.
    mrAPE said:
    Don’t worry ABT, UP here will look past it to get a shot or two at ya! 
    Troof.
    So,.....Tits or GTFO!  Your tits this time.  :D 
    no.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    We have a thread about working out you could post in as well. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    it's low effort because i really don't care what you or anyone else on here thinks of me. 
    I cant believe anyone actually fell for that. I thought it was a joke from the very first time it was posted =))
    i know. i was waiting for someone to call bullshit from the jump.
    I cant believe anyone actually fell for that. I thought it was a joke from the very first time it was posted =))
    Joke is on you if you think someone fell for it. 
    Those tits tho,.. and that pic tho,.. still very nice.  Hence 25M fapping views.
    A third of which were mine.  

:p 
    at least someone enjoyed it
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's hard, and we are working on it....slowly. he needs a lot of help, and what kind of person would i be if i left him when he needs someone the most?

but seriously I see no problem with sticking with someone as you guys work through issues, especially when there is the appearance of progress. 
    i know i need to be happy, and i do what i need to in order to achieve my own happiness.  My son does not see us fight, nor does he experience any negativity between us.
    That’s good. 

For what it’s worth - I personally believe kids are sponges when it comes to information they perceive. They figure out much more from their world than adults think they can shelter them from. You think your child doesn’t have a clue? Maybe. Maybe not though. 

I probably said exactly the same thing about my kids before my ex divorced me. I’m not so certain my kids weren’t wise to shit not being happy for awhile. But I do know that my kids see both my ex and myself much happier today. 

Anyways thats me, not you. I do wish you much success working through the issues \m/
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    i know. i was waiting for someone to call bullshit from the jump.
    Yeahhhhhhhh, sure....

That’s good. 

For what it’s worth - I personally believe kids are sponges when it comes to information they perceive. They figure out much more from their world than adults think they can shelter them from. You think your child doesn’t have a clue? Maybe. Maybe not though. 

I probably said exactly the same thing about my kids before my ex divorced me. I’m not so certain my kids weren’t wise to shit not being happy for awhile. But I do know that my kids see both my ex and myself much happier today. 

Anyways thats me, not you. I do wish you much success working through the issues \m/
    thanks. we'll see how it goes. 
    Arlo the fun nazi has to go and state the fucking obvious. 
    LOL
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    UP that Melania pic of mine was 100% me
    Please dont put it in your spank bank 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I dont know why chicks wear heels 
    I felt like my ballsack was hanging out the bottom of that dress and all the girls in the office were checking out my asscheeks 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The double standards are strong in this thread. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    okay fine, you caught me. whatever. i'm not posting half naked pictures of myself on the forum for thirsty, horny dudes to save and jerk off to.
    *UP, Wake, and Catz

I could not give a fuck less about your tits